REQUESTED Zabdiel Imagine

DinxTheGamingNerd28

I'm Ciana Vazquez and I am... was childhood best friends with Zabdiel De Jesus but he went on La Banda and then went on to win it and then ended up becoming famous. We lost contact and that just happened. I don't like not being friends with him but now? We're not talking and I miss him. I grew up with a crush on him, which turned to love. 

"CIANA! I GOT TICKETS TO CNCO!" yelled Mandy. I nod. "OK good" said Ciana. "OK I'll pick you up at 5!" said Mandy and walks out. I sigh. "Honey you OK?" asked mum. "Mandy is bringing me to a CNCO concert and I'm not ready to see him yet, mum" said Ciana. "Oh honey, you have to at some point, you used to be best friends" said mum. "He left. He never called or answered my calls. I am in love with him but he never called me back!" said Ciana. I go get ready for the concert. I put on my skirt, top and vans. I curl my hair and put light make up on. I see Mandy walk into my bedroom. "You ready" said Mandy. I nod, frowning. 

We get to the arena and we queue. I see everyone giggling and fangirling. I just sigh, I would be happy if he talked to me. Ah well. When we get in there, Mandy makes me stand in the front, and I just sigh. Soon they come out and Zabdiel just stares at me. I blush and look away. Once it's over we go to the meet & greet. We soon make it to the top and Zabdiel comes over. "Can we talk since your the last two?" asked Zabdiel. I nod. "OK" smiled Ciana. We go to the dressing room and go in. 

"Ci... I am so sorry. I never meant to do that to you. I wanted to call you but I-I didn't want you to get caught up in the fame or my life as a singer." said Zabdiel. "Zabby, I forgive you. I wouldn't want that to happen again, please don't do that since I am in love with you" said Ciana. "You love me?" asked Zabdiel. I nod. He kisses me. "I love you too. I am sorry I didn't tell you" said Ciana. "Will you be my girlfriend?" asked Zabdiel. I nod and kiss him.

I got use to the life of Zabdiel being famous. 

We are in love and that's all that matters.

I hope you like it!

Lorna cx