Who made me a princess? Chapter 1

Start from the beginning

''Oh I was just.. spending out elsewhere'' you said, calming your sister Diana down.

''You act more like a big sister with all your constant worrying.'' you placed your bag on a desk nearby.

''That may seem fine and all, but don't scare me like that!''she huffed in embarrassment. ''Besides you're my big sister for just off a few.'' 

''Sure I'll keep in touch.'' you said smiling, petting her head lovingly. ''So may I ask what are you getting ready for?''

You noticed Diana doing her hair more nicer than usual, upon entering your home, before you ended up ruining her hair showing her how much you adore her.

She proceeded removing your hand away annoyed ''Oh! I actually have been invited to a royal banquet, looks like your dancing lessons really paid off.'' she said almost forgetting why she was remembering to get ready, but also forgetting what you did a second ago.

Yes, the reason Diana is a dancer now is because of you, the most greatest sister ever, have been teaching her a thing or two.

You are fond of dancing, but you and your sister were in dire need of money, so you took it upon yourself to dance in front of the other commoners with your dancing attracting them, who knew dancing at home almost every day would bring in such a huge crowd, his highness no less.

Still in need of money, you've also started a sudden interest in learning more about sorcerers while strolling one day, hearing rumors amongst the citizens of recent sorcery they stumbled upon, that peaked your interest, wanting to learn more about them but, you not having the money to buy a book, you couldn't do much after that.

Who knows maybe learning about sicknesses could help your people, reaching out for your help and receiving even more money. You could afford just a little anyway.

Just enough for nourishment, necessities, and house expenses.

Both you and your sister live alone, in a small house with not much space just two separate rooms, a restroom and the kitchen and guest room connected together, both sisters struggled with money, at some point Diana insisted she started working as hard as you are.

You didn't want to burden her but your sister was very persistent from what you experienced. 

Actually you could ask Claude for some money, but you thought that was asking too much and may cause a misunderstanding between you, so you were determined on just working your hardest and get the money yourself.

''I'm guessing you wouldn't want to tag along?'' Diana said, smiling while following your figure.

You smiled back, ''Nope I'm okay, I'm thinking of just resting, I'm pretty tired actually.''  You are tired, Claude never let you rest till he was content.

''Okay~''

Of course you love Claude, but he needs to focus on his duties more often, he gets distracted to easily once seeing you in his gaze, he seems to almost forget anyone else existed but just you in his eyes, thinking it might be wise to let each other have some space to calm down was a decision you made. One decision that you will deeply regret later.

**********************************************************************************

You awoke shortly after, you must have been that tired since Diana had arrived back home from the banquet. The sun was gone replaced with the moon now shining in it's place.

Hearing footsteps running to your bedroom, you prepared for your sister bursting in.

''(Y/N)! (Y/N)!' your sister comes in eagerly.

''Hey! What's wrong?! Did something happened!?'' you said now standing up from your bed, checking her for injuries, you've never seen your sister this eager before.

She looked up at you while hugging your figure, as she finally calmed.  Her excitement almost reminded you of a puppy so happy seeing their owner.