Stassie-The Ends Justify The Means

Start from the beginning

"Just messing with you."

"Gortoidh me tu." I muttered. (I'll hurt you)

"Understood that." Oscar started the car and followed the GPS.

The resort was large. Fountains out front, donkeys grazing in a paster off to the side and a valet. Inside was granite through and through.

"Senor y Señora Diaz? Por aquí, por favor." One of the bell hops said to us.

"Tienes la Estrella Suite. Su hija en esta en una habitación contigua con la Señora O'Neil." (You are in the Estrella Suit. Your daughter is in an adjacent room with Mrs. O'Neil)

"Gracias." Oscar and I say.

"Disfrutar." The bell hop said as we reached our room.

The room was three walls and then one huge glass wall. We had our own infinity pool on the balcony and access through a common stairwell to the beach.

"This is nice. When's Mom coming to get LouLou?" Oscar said with a low voice.

"In ten minutes. Chill out." He gave me a look and went to look around.

Alannah was passed out in her carseat and I wanted to mess with Oscar so my plan was going great.

I grabbed a bathing suit and my surprise and jogged into the bathroom. I placed the surprise and got dressed. There was a knock on the door to the suite, I heard my brother mutter something to Oscar and then shuffle into get Alannah.

For this to be a real surprise no one could be around. When the lock clicked on the door I came out.

"Going for a swim?" I nodded.

Nervous started setting in. 

I jumped into the freezing cold water and waited for the plan to activate. That didn't go as planned. Oscar skipped the entire bathing suit thing and we ended up fucking in the pool. After freezing my ass over, I needed to get out of the water.

"Hey can you get me a towel?" I asked.

"Yup, hang on a second." Oscar's naked ass walked over to the bathroom and then I turn bright red.

"ARE YOU SERIOUS? LIKE DON'T FUCK WITH ME, BUT REALLY?"

All I could do was nod my head.

Oscar kept looking at me and then this.....

"Eight weeks."

"Why didn't you tell me?!"

"Because I just found out last week. My period was late and then Pollyanne joked about me being pregnant. Didn't take long for the joke to be over. I went to the doctor and she confirmed the eighty pregnancy tests I had taken."

"Eighty?"

"Yeah, it was a lot of them. Are you happy?"

"Happy, princesa. Elated. Excited. Dumbfounded. I'm everything good right now. I love you."