Stassie-Wedding Bells

Evie had planned this simple ceremony in less than a day. She magically had already bought a wedding dress and got me a dress to her taste and liking. She called in a hairdresser and makeup artist and set up everything without any help. 

Evie was set on getting married and no one was gonna tell her no. 

So, I sat in my chair as the supportive older sister and gave her my blessing.

My hair was pulled back to show my face. Evie's hair was pulled into a smooth bun. The makeup artist wanted to give me this extravagant smoky eye but I opted for a more simple, natural looking makeup look. Evie went all out though. She had the perfect look for her. 

Ever since we were kids she always knew how she wanted to look. Me, I didn't care any less.

I zipped Evie into her dress and it looked so familiar to me. I kept turning her around to figure out why. It was stumping me. But making Evie twirl around made her feel like a Princess, she was laughing and smiling.

I even felt myself crack a smile.

Evie's dress

Stassie's dress

Stassie's dress

            We had, had our fun and the boys went to change into their suits. I smoothed out my skirt and looked up at my sister who was putting on her tiara. Our tiaras were supposed to be wore on extremely limited and special occasions. Evie here, was rushing hers just so she could live out her fairytale life she had always wanted. She had forgotten like six of the laws of the crown by getting married this fast. But hey, I'm not here to stop her just sit on the rollercoaster with her.

"Really?" I asked annoyed.

"What? I'm getting married. I can wear whatever I want." I rolled my eyes and sat down on the couch waiting for everyone.

"Pendeja." I muttered.

"I heard that." I whipped my head in her direction.

"Whatever. Boys! You ready?" Cesar walked out half dressed and Mikey was standing in his underwear.