Stassie-Partytime

"There's a Santo party tonight and you're coming." Spooky said through my bedroom door.

"What if I don't want to party?" My door opened.

"Then too bad princesa. You have to party with us."

"Why?"

"The party is being thrown for you." I rolled my eyes.

"I have nothing to wear."

Spooky rifled threw my closet before selecting an outfit and throwing it at me.

"I can't wear sweats to a party! Its like a hundred degrees outside."

"Fine princesa pick out an outfit and let's go." He gestures us leaving.

"You don't get girls do you?"

"Oh I get girls."

"Not what I meant Spooky."

"Oscar. And fine whatever let's fucking go."

I stood up and pushed him out of my room. I've seen what these hoes that around look like. I know they wear their club dresses to a simple back yard party.

I got ready in my favorite college party outfit.

Comfortable yet a little bit of cleavage. Win-win.

"Your boobs are gonna pop out." Is all Spooky says to me. I pull up the tube top exposing my stomach.

"Sorry dad."

Spooky whistled and everyone went to their cars. "Princesa you get to ride in the front." 

"Lucky me then."

I let Hector get in the back of the Impala and fixed the seat.

"Ready?" I shook my head.

Hector hands me a joint. "I'm ready now." They all let out a little chuckle. Spooky put his phone on aux and started playing 'Gasolina' by Daddy Yankee and I started singing along making everyone laugh again.