Stassie-'Dye' Job

It was easier than Oscar and I anticipated for the dumbass to follow me. I ran errands around town and then went to my favorite hair salon to get my hair darkened because my roots started coming in really light. Oscar kept me updated with where he was and he followed me right from the time I left the house to every single spot I went to. I knew that if I sat in one place for a long time it gave us more time to be prepared mentally.

Oscar was across the town common keeping an eye on the salon and Igor was parked just across the street. Lynn, my hairdresser for most of my life was shocked to see my pitch black hair. She yelled at me for dying my hair when I always promised her that I wouldn't.

"Babygirl I'm gonna put some more natural blonde highlights in this mess." Lynn said, as she came back with the color.

"Whatever you want."

"Its going to take a little longer to do so. Hope you don't mind."

"I don't mind one bit. Hey Lynn, can you tell me if a black car is still parked across the street? I can't see with all the people in the way." She stepped back and jetted her head out even more.

"Yup. What you got a stalker or something?" My poker face lately hasn't been great so this wasn't gonna be good.

"Yeah actually." I said with a laugh. Lynn laughed too for a second and then stopped when she saw my face.

"Babygirl what are you talking about?"

"Stalker ex-boyfriend. Nothing I can't handle. Its probably for the best that you're doing some highlights."

"Do I even want to know why?" I shook my head. 

              Lynn and I have been through a lot in my thirteen years of living in Massachusetts. Her mother homeschooled her too which made us homeschooled kids better friends. We spent a lot of time together, eating, sleeping, studying. If her mother wasn't able to do school with her, her mother would drop her at the house for my governess to teach us. When I first started dating Igor she was the only one to know that he wasn't just the foster kid my grandmother was taking care of. She knew all my dark secrets and I hers. So something like Igor stalking me wasn't new to her but Oscar sure as hell would be.

"Hottie with a black hoodie just ran up to the car. Ana, are you sure you don't want me to call the cops?"

"Nope. Just keep going." Lynn stepped back up to my hair and continued spreading the dye and folding the tinfoil, while occasionally looking outside.

My nerves were pinching and time was running out for our first mission. When I heard tires squeal outside I knew that the plan was fully in affect.

------------------------

My hair was dyed, highlighted, cut and curled to perfection

My hair was dyed, highlighted, cut and curled to perfection. I walked out of the salon just a mere three hours after she started and the cold winter assaulted my lungs once more. I looked in my purse for my sunglasses and walked over to my old car, in my brand new outfit.