Teto x Fukase

Teto x Fukase / Requested by: @ACruelF8.

Note: Both Teto and Fukase's ages are 15.

Teto and Fukase are often depicted as popular young singing idols. But truly, they are 15 year old high schoolers enjoying life. They love to hang out, make music, and just anything a 15 year old could do. 

In public, people recognize them as Vocaloid and Utauloid. Students from their school try befriending them for money and fame, and nobody likes them for their own personality besides each other.

They have a close friend group, mainly of other Vocaloids and Utauloids who could relate to their struggles. As long time friends, Fukase and Teto were the closer to each other than the others. 

One day, Len was talking to Fukase about crushes. Fukase has never heard of that term before, but Teto has brought it up once in a while, talking about other boys. He hasn't thought about it much until now, but he's always annoyed or angry whenever she talks about them.

"Oh yeah, Teto has some crushes, what about them?" Fukase asks. He looked completely innocent, and then Len ruined it. He took Fukase's mind and threw it away, and gave him a different one, to say the least.

Well, Fukase is still fuctional. I think.

Len made Fukase think real hard if he ever had a crush. A few cute girls, but they never really hooked him. But there was another girl...

"What about Teto? You've known her for years. Do you like her?" Len asked all innocently. 

"N-no! Why would I? I mean, she's just a friend. Yeah..." Fukase replied a little too quickly. Len smirked. "Oh? Why is she just a friend?"

"I've known her for a really long time. It would be awkward to suddenly like her," Fukase reasoned. 

"Then why do you always look like you're about to kill someone's entire family when you see her talking to another guy?"

"No I don't!" He answered. 

"Ah, okay. I guess you just don't realize you like her yet," Len said, then walked off smugly.

"Huh?! What?! LEN!!!"

~~~

Teto had feelings for Fukase for awhile now.

She tries to get a reaction out of him when she talks about made up crushes and talks to any guy she sees, giving her the friendly social persona. Teto hasn't seen it, but yes, he was indeed jealous every time. 

Fukase is a prankster, and kind of perverted, but he is too stubborn (and a bit oblivious) to admit he had even the smallest, tiniest ounce of love for Teto. Not like a best friend love, like a romantic love.

Teto gave up on her jealousy experiment, and one day came up with another way: just tell him.

Teto stood up confidently from eating her lunch one day (a baguette) with excitement. I'll simply bring it up casually! It won't be so awkward!

The bread girl is kind of an airhead. She thought like, bringing up feelings casually will just be it. But no matter how extroverted she could be, her mind just stopped functioning correctly when she went to speak with Fukase when school ended.

"Hey Fukase! You wanna hang out?" She asked. Fukase shrugged. "Sure."

Fukase felt his face get warm as he walked with Teto back home from school. 

Teto started talking to him, but he wasn't really paying attention. He was getting a little sweaty, he felt like he was going to burst. Was he sick? His heart was racing really fast and he didn't know why.

"Fukase?"

"Y-yeah?" He answered, panicking. Crap, what was she saying?!

"I was asking if you had a crush or not on anybody right now."

"Oh. Haha, no I don't think I do..." Fukase trailed off. Even he didn't believe his own sentence.

"Oh really? You never had a crush on anyone for as long as I knew you. Maybe you haven't thought about it," Teto shrugged it off. She wasn't relieved, he could have feelings for another person and she just persuaded him to think about it.

"Hmm..." Fukase thought. This weird reaction to Teto, it was strange. Len often described it, so did Miku and Rin before they were dating,and now he realized he was in love with Teto.

"Oh yeah. I think I like someone," Fukase said aloud. Teto looked at him. He was confused, and looked as though he didn't know what he was saying.

"You do?! Finally!!!" Teto said, acting all excited to hear. "Who is it?"

Fukase didn't know how to go about this. He never had a crush, thought about if it would ruin his friendship with Teto. He just thought, Eh. I knew her for a long time. I don't think she would care.

"It's you."

"Wait, what? Fukase do you even know what a crush is?" Teto asked, making sure he isn't mistaken.

"Yeah. When you like someone and wanna date them or whatever." 

"F-Fukase, you want to date me?!" Teto.exe stopped working. She was blushing a lot, and just stopped walking.

"I think so? I- Teto?!! Are you okay???? You look like you're getting sick!" Fukase said, worried. He didn't know was blushing was apparently. 

"Yes, I'd like to go out with you too!" Teto replied hastily. Fukase just computed what she said, thought back, realizing what a crush really meant, and all of a sudden he was experiencing the same reaction. 

"Okay! W-when?" Fukase stuttered. Teto took a deep breath. "Friday? Or tomorrow? Let's go see a movie!" Teto said, now all excited for her first real date, nevertheless with the boy she knew and liked.

"O-okay, cool," Fukase smiled in a goofy way. 

"Cool! See you tomorrow!" Teto said, and hugged him. This time, in a different, more compassionate way than they used to.

"See you tomorrow," Fukase smiled.

I hope you enjoyed the oneshot! It was kinda fun to write, with Teto being a somewhat airhead and Fukase having no experience with a crush whatsoever, I just thought of it as I was writing.