IA x SeeU

Requested by LenKagaminesNo1Fan
Warning! Cuss Words
SeeU's POV
IA, leader of the photography club, was looking at me from across the cafeteria. She seemed to be staring for a litter too long.
"Hello? SeeU?" Luka waved her hand in front of SeeU's face. Must have been daydreaming about IA again... wait... do I like her?
SeeU excused herself to the restroom at once, knowing that she wouldn't focus. She walked over, knowing IA kept looking at her.
IA's POV
Damn... she looks so cute.
I stared at the cutie across the room, SeeU, because she's so cute, inside and out.
She got up and went to the restroom. I watched her leave. (Damn you creepy IA)
I heard a loud shout, apparently only I heard that. I left my table to the hallway SeeU went to, and, I was her pinned by some boy.
"Hey, you look like a cutie. Wanna have some fun?" He asked her.
"No! I'm good," SeeU said. "Stop being a brat about this you piece of-"
He suddenly pinned her, and got very close.
"Come on, just once," he said.
"You little-" SeeU said, and kicked him in the crotch. But he kneed (right?) her in the stomach.
I quickly grabbed my phone a snapped a picture.
"Hey! Stop that!"
SeeU's POV
He kicked me using his knee in the stomach. "Bitch!"
"Hey! Stop that!"
I saw IA, running over and quickly punched him in the face.
"What makes you think I'll stop?" He said.
"I have a photo of you kicking her. Now, if you don't leave her alone I will show this to the principal."
He mumbled something like "F*ck you" and ran off.
"You alright?" IA asked, giving me a hand.
"Y-Yeah..." I said, taking her warm hand and getting up.
"He shouldn't have touched someone as cute as you," IA said, before covering her mouth, blushing. I was blushing too.
"I- uh- yeah-"
"SeeU, let's go to the principal's office," IA said, before taking me to the office.
IA showed the picture and I confirmed it, the boy was sent home for 1 week.
"Thanks IA," I said gratefully.
"No problem," she smiled. She was going to walk away when I suddenly grabbed her wrist.
"I like you a lot IA..."
IA's POV
SeeU quickly grabbed my wrist and mumbled something, she was blushing and looking to the floor.
"What did you say? Sorry, I couldn't hear it," I said, turning to look at her.
"I- Ilikeyousomuch," she said fast, but fast enough that I could understand. I felt my heart race, but I remained a calm face with a smile.
"I like you too SeeU," I said, with that, I left a blushing, flustered SeeU in the hallway.