Rin x Yandere! Len

Rin x Yandere! Len / Requested by: GalaxyMintWolf / Blood and violence warning!

Note: Please do not criticize the user or oneshot for shipping RinxLen. All opinions are valid and please respect it. 

One last time: BLOOD AND VIOLENCE WARNING! READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!

I watched Rin talking to her friends. Disgusting. If they dare lay a finger on her, I will snap their neck. 

Of course, I can't do it here, in the middle of the school courtyard. I'm only a shy boy watching Rin from afar, behind a sakura tree. 

A boy approached her and starting talking. I crept closer to listen in.

"H-hey Rin... Are you free today?" He asked nervously. Rin giggled. "Of course!"

"W-would you like to go out with me?" 

I felt something in me snap. I had to kill him. Rin was mine, and mine alone. I could not, would not, let this boy take her away from me. 

"Sure!" Was her answer, but I was already walking to my classroom. 

"Hey Rin-chan!" I smiled passing her, giving a deadly stare at the boy next to her. Rin waved back and continued talking to the boy. 

I won't let him see daylight again, I thought.

~~~

I approached the boy talking to his friends.

"Oh you asked Rin out! Amazing! I hope it goes well!" One guy said. He supports them?! How DARE he?! 

"Hey," I said to the first boy, the rival. "Rin said she wanted to meet you in the back of the school. Alone." I added, glancing at his friends.

"Oooooooo, you should go," his friends said. The boy got up, "Thanks Len," before running off to the back.

The back of the school had 4 dumpsters, 2 on each wall, and a furnace. It was a small enclosure, perfect for murder. 

The boy stood there, looking around. "Where is she?"

"She isn't here," I replied with a chaotic smile on my face. From under my sleeve, I pulled out a knife. "In fact, you'll never see her again."

"W-what are you doing?! Is that a knife?!" The boy screamed, backing up into the furnace. A plan popped up into my mind. I cornered him and put a hand against the handle and the other raised to strike him.

"This is what you get for trying to take her away from me," I said, stabbing his left arm. He screamed in pain as blood gushed out. I yanked open the furnace door and stabbed him in the stomach before pushing him inside. 

"This is for Rin," I said softly, and as the boy screamed I shut the doors of the furnace tight and activated it. Muffled screams came from inside and I chuckled softly. "She's all mine now."

"L-len?!"

I turned around to see Rin, standing shocked, with fear in her eyes. "W-what did you do?!"

"I killed him, so you're all mine..." I answered softly, nearing her, she backed up, ready to run away but spotted the knife in my hand. "I'll never love you! You killed him!"

"But he was trying to stop us, don't you see? We were meant to be together."

"No! NO! I'll never, ever love you, you monster!" Rin yelled.

I snapped and grabbed her wrist and dragged her into the shadows of the school. 

"If you don't want to be with me, then I'll make you."

I pushed her against the wall and forcefully kissed her, while stabbing her. She had tears in her eyes as I let go. My lover was gone, but that's okay. I'll join her too.

I drew a bloody line against my neck and slipped into the darkness.