Kaito x Reader

"Y/n! Y/n!" You heard as you were walking in the park.

You saw a blue haired, tall guy running towards you with a ridiculously  long scarf.

"Kaito!" You exclaimed happily as you saw your best friend running towards you with a hug. You blushed, Kaito was so close to you.

"Wanna get some ice cream?" he asked you excitedly. Without hesitation you answered with a "yes".

You and Kaito went to ice cream shops every week, trying new ones. Kaito ate more ice cream than you, is still slim, has a good voice, and looks so darn handsome.

Wait, what am I thinking?!  you thought. You liked Kaito, but with his fame and popularity, you had no  chance, or so you thought.

"We're here Y/n! Let's go inside!" Kaito says, breaking your thoughts. It was a familiar place, but it was unusual for Kaito to bring you to the same ice cream place you went to before. You ordered and were outside with your ice creams quickly. Now you were walking in the park, enjoying your ice cream as you talked about school, work, and Kaito's singing career. 

You didn't notice the sun beginning to set so early, or the place Kaito took you to. Before you knew it, you were at a grassy hill, with a view of the sunset and a field of flowers.

"Kaito, where are we?" you asked him as you both sat down on the grassy hill. 

"We are in my favorite place," Kaito replies, looking at the sunset. 

"It's... It's beautiful," you say as the sunset changed the sky into colors of orange, yellow, and some blue and the clouds were pink. 

"We went to the our first ice cream shop today, did you know?" he asks you. 

That's why it was so familiar, you thought.

"Y/n, you are my best friend, but I think I like you more than that."

Kaito was blushing, and so were you.

"W-what do you mean?" you ask him.

"Y/n, I love you, more than my best friend," he says shyly. You blushed, your heart raced.

"I-I like you too!" you said as you hugged him, and he hugged you back.

You watched the sunset until dusk.