Hatsune Miku x Depressed!Fem Reader

Warning: Trigger, Self Harm
Your POV

I was sitting in the bathroom of the dorm I shared with Miku. As soon as I got here, I went straight to the bathroom. One, bullies are bullying me again, slicing extra cuts on my wrists. Two, my parents HATE lesbians. I would never be supported. I liked Miku, but, that's just a fantasy. She had a part of my negativity.

I sliced my arms until I heard the door open and a bag drop to the floor.

"Y/n!!!" Miku called.

"Yeah?!" I yelled, getting up and rushing to my room.

"Where are you?!"

"I-I'm in my room!"

I quickly sat on my bed and put the knife in a box and slid it under my bed. I heard footsteps and before she opened the door I noticed a drop of blood on the carpet. I hid it under my foot.

"Hey Y/n!" She greeted. "What are you doing in here?"

"Homework," I said bluntly. Miku noticed something was off, somehow.

"Y/n, is everything okay?" Miku asked, as she sat next to me on the bed.
"Y-Yeah! Everything is fine..." you said, but Miku was not convinced. Instead she got up and noticed a box with bloody fingerprints.
"Y/n..." she said, sitting back down. She gently rolled up your sleeves and geared up at the sight of the bloody cuts.
She cried into your shoulder saying "I'm sorry" over and over.
"What are you sorry for?" You asked her.
"For never noticing this.... you... why?"
"I've been bullied too long, my parents hate who I am..."
"Is it your crush?"
"Y-Yeah..."
Miku was your crush, so you needed to tell her now who she was to you.
"Y/n? Who is it?"
"It's.... It's you... miku..."
She blushed and gasped. Looking at your arms, she got up and returned with bandages.
She treated your arms.
"I knew you liked me... I like you too you know... and I care y/n."
"I-"
She cut you off by kissing you so passionately, you could tell she loved you so much. You kissed back, and a string of saliva connected your lips.
"Please don't cut yourself again, please?"
"A-alright," You said.
Your wounds healed and you became a couple with Miku.