SeeU x Reader

Request made by: @LenKagaminesNo1Fan 

It was another day in high school, where all the drama starts. You walked to your locker and quickly grabbed everything you needed and headed to class. You were about to turn right, where the bullies were. You rushed and sped up a bit before-

"Hey! Y/n! Get your ass over here!" 

You turned around, and saw R/n (rival name), the bitch of the school. 

"Where do you think you're going?" R/n said as a punch went to your face.

R/n and their friends beat you up, punching, kicking, and there were so many bruises. 

"Hey!" A familiar voice yelled. Your vision was blurry but you could see and perfect roundhouse kick into r/n's stomach. 

"Bitch do you think you can beat up Y/n like that?" The voice said. You knew it was SeeU, your best friend that you had a tiny crush on. Nevermind, HUGE crush on.

The bullies ran and SeeU helped you.

"Y/m there's so many bruises! Let's go to the infirmary," she said, dragging you along as you mumbled, "No I-I'm fine."

At the infirmary, you were sent home and SeeU insisted on walking you home.

"Um... Thanks SeeU but I can walk home."

"No! I'm walking you home!" 

SeeU dragged you home because you refused to walk home with her, your crush.

She went to your house, snatched your keys, and basically threw you on the couch. Then, she went to your kitchen and grabbed the last snack. She ate it in front of you.

"Hey!" You shouted at her.

"Yeah, it's the last one. You need to buy more later."

SeeU continued to eat. 

Few hours later, you were taking a nap on SeeU's lap, somehow. 

"Eh..? Where am I again?" 

"You're at home, dummy." 

You opened your eyes to see SeeU's beautiful face again. Wait. Were you-

"Ack! Sorry!" you apologized and sat up.

"It's okay, I don't mind. It wasn't that bad."

"Eh?"

"I... I... like you..." SeeU mumbled, trailing off at the end.

"What?"

"I... I like you!" she blurted, blushing madly. She covered her face, she's embarrassed. 

You chuckled. You loved how SeeU is always flustered when she's embarrassed.

"I like you too," and with that, you kissed her passionately on the lips. 

The bullies were forgotten and a new couple were made.