Megurine Luka x Reader

Luka, the tuna loving, popular vocaloid was your one and only friend in college.
Of course, many people knew her and asked her out, she rejected them all.
You, y/n, have a big crush on Luka, and all the other vocaloids (especially Gakupo) knew about it. Every time you all met up somehow Gakupo would make you be right next to her. Dammit.
You were walking down the halls with everyone's favorite gay samurai when a someone tapped you on the shoulder.
"Hey Y/n, can we talk?"
"S-sure sen- Luka!"
Gakupo wriggles his eyebrows and Luka sort of blushes.
"So do you want to go to the movies with me?" She asks you. You froze. Luka asked me out?
"Of- of course!" You answered happily. Luka smiled sweetly. That smile is so beautiful.
"Is after class okay?" She asked.
"Yes!"
You walked back to Gakupo, who had his phone out-
"GACKUPO! WERE YOU-"
Oh shit. Gackupo thought.
You were sent home early.
Luka was wearing a pink tank top and denim shorts, did I mention very short denim shorts? (Short shorts) You felt embarrassed about your f/c t shirt and jeans. Welp, what can you do?
"Hey y/n," Luka says casually.
"Hey," You said,
You picked f/m and watched it.
"Can I walk you home?" Luka asks suddenly after the movie.
"Uh... Sure!" You said.
Wait a minute Luka wants to walk me home AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
You struggled to hide your blush but when you got to your door, Luka hugged you and whispered.
"I like you too"
She pecked you on the lips and waved goodbye.
You stood there, red as ever, watching Luka walk home.