Epilogue🖤

Rayan's POV [3 years later]

"Rayan where are you?" Came Laylas voice from the front door. "In here!".She came in picking up out pet dog Simba and sat next to me. "I got the job!!" I put aside my laptop to look at her "Congratulations Layla I am so proud of you, we have to go and celebrate". I got up and walked towards the closet "Wear something nice ok? We are going for dinner".

 I got up and walked towards the closet "Wear something nice ok? We are going for dinner"

Little did she know I had been planing this night for 6 months now. Today is the day I was going to ask her to be mine forever officially. I removed a crisp white shirt and black dress pants. I thought about how important this girl was, how happy she made me since we were younger. I knew this was the right thing to do, I wanted to spent the rest of my life with this girl. I even chose a ring that was elegant and simple like her. It was perfect. I was nervous but I had to do this for her and myself. We deserved out happy ending.

Getting out of the shower I saw her putting on a nude lipstick with a gorgeous red dress and nude heels. "Wow you look amazing like always.. though I would love removing the dress later to night" I said with a smirk and winked at her. She blushed hard, I loved it every single time. Literally it worked every time.

She had just finished eating her chocolate cupcake and I was paying for the dinner

She had just finished eating her chocolate cupcake and I was paying for the dinner. We got up and walk out "Lets go for a walk" She nodded and followed.  The restaurant was really close to the Eiffel Tower were I was going to get down on one knee and ask her to be mine.
"So the interview went..."  I cut her off " Layla" I say and she turns to see me on my knees with a ring in my hand just for her. She was shocked and was on the verge of crying. "Baby from the moment you came into my life with those amazing chocolate cookies, I knew you were the one. You amaze me everyday with your strength, beauty and courage. I have got addicted to it over the years and I am afraid I  won't be able to live without you. Layla Thomas will you be my wife so that I can see you turn stronger and fearless everyday, so that I can grow old with you and love you the way I always have... Will you marry me?" She was crying at this point. I almost passed out with joy when she finally said 'YES'.

 I almost passed out with joy when she finally said 'YES'

THE END.

HI HUMANS 💟
This is the end for LAYAL AND RAYAN but stay tuned for the next one lots...of drama in that one😉😉
Thank you so much for reading..love you
Bye you🥰🥰