Chapter-10 The black dress and pain

(this chapter has a LOT of abusive parts please do not read if you can't handle it)

Layla's POV

My dad had come home 3 days back, but did not said a word to me which was strange. At school I met Andrew and told him what happened with  Rayan, he took it well since we were not together. Rayan had been coming to school a lot more.. smiling and talking to me in class, he even offered to take me to work after school. I couldn't ask for more. It was perfect. Though he was still closed off every time I asked him about work.

Today was Saturday so I came home early. As I entered my room there was a black dress on my bed with a pair of heels. I picked it up and went to the kitchen, my dad saw me and said"I have a friend coming over wear that" I nodded and left. He never had people come home it was weird. He didn't even drink since he was back.

At about 9 pm I was getting ready after I finished my home work, the dress was really short and the neck was deep. I decided not to put on makeup other than lipgloss and put my hair in a bun. The bell rang and I went down. A man my dad's age came in, he look at me from head to toe and gave me a disgusting smile. My dad told me to go up to my room and wait, I saw both of them sharing a drink and went up.

After some time dad's friends came up I looked up from my book and asked"Hi can I help you?". "My name is Charles I work with your father" I smile and nod. He came closer and touched my cheek"You are pretty".
I quickly stand up and move away "What do you want?" I ask "You". He walked towards me and traped me against the wall..I tried to push past him but be held my waist and started touching my breasts. I couldn't take it any more and kicked him where the sun doesn't shine. Ran towards the bathroom and locked it. I could hear footsteps and him yell"you fucking slut" and banged my door.

After a couple of hours passed I didn't hear anything so I opened the door to see my dad sitting there with belt in his hand. "You bitch you had one job to let him do what he wanted to you but you ran just like your mother, now don't make the same mistake or I will kill you!!". He came up and tied my hands with the belt and left...his friend came in and pushed on on the bed. He tore my underwear. I was breathing heavily and tears escaped my eyes. I was met with the worst pain I ever felt near my core and saw that he we thrusting deep into me, I screamed and tried to move my legs but he had held them down. I shouted again but was shut me up with a slap on my right cheek. He was giving me the worst pain but was enjoying taking my innocence with his loud grunts and mourns. I begged him to stop but he only got faster and harder. I shouted for the last time before everything became blur. My whole body hurt, my lungs felt like they were on fire and my legs were numb.
Then I heard his voice I thought I was dreaming again " Layla" he said " Stay with me". A few moments later I heard 2 gun shots and fell into darkness. Did he save me or am I dead? I though to myself..

Hi humans
This was a really hard chapter to write ...tell me what you think bye u🚭🚭