Chapter-12 Who am I?

Layla's POV-

I woke up with a ray of sun hitting my face. My head hurt like a bitch. I sat up to see the different room I was in, looking around I saw a desk in the far corner with bluish-grey walls and black curtains. I look out of the window to see my lavender curtains and pale white walls. I was in rayan's room.

Looking down I saw my dog paw pajamas and a plain grey top, he changed me. The door opens and Rayan walked in while drinking water, he stops as soon as he see me and that's the moment it all came rushing back. The pain,the memory, his hands on me,my father looking at me with disgusted in his eyes. Before I know it tears were running down my face.  Rayan takes the chair and sits next to me, he slowly wipes the tears away "What happened after you know..?" I asked him "Baby it's over" I sigh and look away. " Layla I am so sorry that I wasn't here to stop it, I just can't..." I stop him mid sentence
"You saved me there is nothing to be sorry about don't blame yourself".I say. "I know but I could have stopped him from ever touching you". I shake my head "It's over, I am right here"

Rayan's POV

It has bee two days since it all happened. I didn't leave her side...not for one minute. The only thing that was eating me up was how was I supposed to tell her the truth. After Layla was stable I called up Sam to ask her for some records and her birth certificate, it turns out he was never her father. Her mother ran away from her real father the moment she found out she was pregnant. I couldn't even ask her about her mother because she never knew her. How was I supposed to to tell her that she was living with a stranger all her life.

We just sat in silence before she stopped crying." Layla I need to talk to you, I know this is not the best time but the sooner you know the better. Your father was not who he said he was" I pause and look at her ,she nods and I continue. "Before I shot him I asked him why he did it, he told me that you were never his daughter. He said your mom ran away.. that she didn't want you but I don't think that's true. Your father is someone else...I tried to find the records but his name is nowhere to be found, just your mother's name. She died ten years ago....she killed her self baby".

When I was done she had a pale face. I got up and hugged her. She started crying again on my shoulder. I couldn't do anything to take back the pain ,I didn't know how to help her. It was the worst pain I ever felt.

Unknown's POV

Some one was snooping for things that should stay hidden. I can't have the secrets coming out just yet. In time everything will fall into place and the last proof of my past with her will be destroyed. Who will be standing in the end?

This summer will be one to remember and one they would want to forget.

A/N
Hii humans
Howw did u like it?
Pls comment and vote next one will be up soon. Bye you 👻👻