Chapter -17 Wine and Dine

Layla's POV

Getting up a little later that usual I went to check my phone again but no call or text from him. Last night I was at work when I got a text saying he saying he had a meeting to go to but didn't say when he would be back. I decided not to stress about it and get ready for dinner with Andrew. He had called me home to have dinner since school was getting over. We didn't know when we would get time to hang out since I had to pack for Europe and he was taking over the family business soon.

A couple of hours passed and I was getting into the shower. I decided to wear a simple romper with a pair of flats. No makeup just some lip gloss and my hair in a messy bun. At 7 sharp Andrew was wanting for me at my door step. "Hi Human" I say. " Hey princess ready for this dinner? Dad will ask a lot about your plans for college and life in general."
I laugh " I think I can handle it" and we drove away.

We entered the door and his father was standing in a crisp grey suit and a sky blue shirt. "You must be Layla"he said with a warm smile. "Yes Sir its a pleasure to meet you Mr. Moss" he nodded and shook my hand "Come in please". I couldn't help but notice the similarity between him and me our, eyes were the same. Well I guess it was a coincidence. Andrew led me to the couch and offered me a glass of wine. I was surprised that his dad was okay with us drinking, but well who could say no. "So what do you plan to do after school?" Asked his dad "Sir I plan to go to Europe for Hotel Management". The conversation went on after that.

Axcel's POV
She looked just like her mother but her eyes were like mine. I was surprised Andrew did not notice the resemblance between us. Such a lost child. Well all of it will change soon enough. We were talking about general stuff but frankly I did not give a fuck about what she said. The amount of self control I had to sit in peace for half an hour in front of her was amazing. "I got a 4.0 gap on my SAT which was surprising." She said and Andrew started to laugh. "That's good Layla I am sure your mother would be proud of you, what's it been 10 years now". I say with a smirk on my face. She went pale and looked at Andrew who had the same expression. "Wha— How did you.." she stopped mid sentence. Andrew and she started to get drowsy. She looked at me and then her wine glass and both of them fell on the floor.

A\N
Hi humans!!!
The plot is finally out how did you like it?? Though there is a lot more to find out abut her past.
Special thanks to my best bitch Samiksha for voting on my first story. Love u always . Pls vote and comments your views.
Bye you💕💕