Chapter-9 The view and fireflies

(special thanks to the people who have stuck around to read my work❤️enjoy😉)

Layla's POV- (mature part)

"Wow"was all I could say. The view from this hill was overlooking the whole town. How did I not know about this place? He took my hand and led me to sit on the hood of the car. "So you like it?" He asked I kept looking at the view and said "I love it".

We sat in silence for a couple of  minutes  "How is Rylee?" I asked. He became stiff for a second and said" I honestly don't know, after she left she sent me a text to not contact her... I tried to find her but got nothing I guess she has a new life now" I could see the sadness in his eyes. They were really close and she was like a sister to me. I thought about her a lot over the years. I sigh and lay down on the car.

Rayan looked at me and said "I am so sorry Layla, things changed after my parents. I really wish things would have been different" I looked at him but he looked away, I put my hand on his back and said "I am so sorry about your parents, I really wanted to help you at that time but I myself was helpless you know why, but u never told me what happened to them."
"They were in a lot of debt, my dad owned a software company, we were rich before we moved to your neighborhood, I was home-schooled all my life Layla, the company went bankrupt and my parents started gambling they took money from other and couldn't pay them back,that's what got them killed. In the end it was just Rylee and me left with that depressing house...till she left too".

I was shocked, I had nothing to say after that. There was so much that I did not know about what happened. How could he still stay here? he could have left long back. "Look behind" he said. I turned to see millions of fireflies near the trees." Layla you are the only thing from my past that is still here, you were and are the best thing that has ever happened to me."
He put his palm on my cheek and looked at me with love in his eyes. He drew circles on my cheek with his thumb and I looked at his lips.

He came closer and filled the gap. His lips touched mine and slowly kissed mine. I couldn't believe this was happening,I had thought about this so many times but nothing compared to it. I kissed him back and bit his lower lip to slip my tongue in, one of his hand was behind my neck and the other was on my thigh I was glad I was wearing a skirt today. It moving closer to my core. I mourn between the kiss and said "I have wanted you for so long Rayan". I could feel him smirk against my neck when he left wet kisses near my collarbone. He started rubbing my core through my underwear. I mourn his name and he pulled away for my neck "You are beautiful Layla" I blushed and he whispered near my ear "What do you want?"
I couldn't come up with words, my brain was mush. I only focused on the pleasure he was giving me. "More Rayan" I said and he put two fingers in, I threw my head back saying his name. "Say it again" and stared moving in and out faster. "Ahh! fuck Rayan" I said digging my nails into his skin. I was so close. "I am close oh my goddd" and moments later I hit my climax. He removed his fingers and licked them off clean. "Layla you are so tight and  wet for me baby". I just looked at him trying to catch my breath.

He carried me towards the car and headed home. None of us said a word on the way back. Walking towards my door I looked back and smiled at him.

Hi humans
Today was the day I really struggled to write but I got it done...how was it lmk.. bye u😊😊