Chapet-15 School spirit and evil thoughts

Layla's POV(2 months later/mature part)

Today was the last football game of the season. After my shift I entered the house and saw Rayan on the phone. Putting my bags down, I went to get a snack. After that I went for a shower. Rayan came in minutes later, I gave him space after washing off my shampoo.

After everything that happened Rayan had never given any signs about sex or anything sexual, only hot kisses nothing more. After months I finally feel like I could accommodate the thought. I turned and put soap on his chest and moved my hand lower to his hips. "Layla we don't have to" I smile at him and say "I want to" and got on my toes to kiss him. My hand traveled towards his length and he growled in my mouth. "Gorgeous we will be late and Andrew will be pissed". I push my finger on his lips to shut him up. "Just enjoy it".

Moving my hand at a faster speed while masaging his balls he mourns and started to twitch in my hand "Baby I am so close" he said and moments later released himself on my stomach. I kissed him, cleaned up and went to get ready.

We never went for any school events, but since this was our last year we decided to go. Waiting near the field I spotted Andrew with his arms around May walking towards us. They met each other at the cafe when Andrew came one day and started texting each other. I thought they were really cute, May was a junior. She had green eyes and straight red hair touching her shoulder. She was pretty and liked Andrew for the moment they met.

The game got over and we were sitting at the diner. The game was fun,our team won like always. When it was time to pay the both the boys insisted to pay and won the argument in the end. We left and headed our separate ways.

As we entered home, Rayan's phone rang and he went to get it. I was annoyed I thought we were going to finish what started in the bathroom earlier. I decided to be a little evil and went up to the room with a smirk on my face.

Stripped my clothes and got into bed. Rested my back well before I started to touch myself. It felt good to experience the pleasure after so long.
I rubbed the bundle of nerves slowly and squeeze my breast. Feeling the heat in the pit of my stomach I rubbed faster. Then stuck a finger in and mourned out loud. I could hear heavy footsteps coming towards the room. "What happened Layl...
He stopped there a  looked at me while I tried to catch my breath. I got up and walked towards him "Nothing baby, weren't you on the phone?" I asked with a smile and turned moving my hips a little more than usual. I felt a strong grip on my wrist followed by a spank on my right butt cheek.

I yelp in surprise and look back "You little vixen" he said and pushed me on the bed. He started kissing my neck and grope my right breast sucking hard on my bud. I arch my back and mourn.
I felt his hands moved to my heat rubbing fast and full of lust. Just when I thought it couldn't get better he put two fingers in and curled them to hit my spot. "Oh my God Rayan!"
"Say my name baby, say it when I make you cum". I couldn't take it any longer  "Please baby fuck". Within seconds his pants were off and he was putting on a condom. I could feel his tip near my enterance and in one swift moment he thrusted into me and growled "So fucking tight just for me" he said. And move in faster "Right there baby harder!". My legs began to shake and I could feel the pleasure waiting to break through. "Now baby" Rayan said and we both hit out climax together. I was to tired to do anything and drifted into my peaceful slumber.

A/N
Hello humans
To much stuff in this chapter 😶😶
I think I will update ever other day..so how was it lmk
Bye you 🤯🤯