Chapter-19 Famliy Traditions

Andrew's POV

"Layla ever wondered who your father is? And why did your mom kill herself? Well you are looking at him daughter" he spat. "Your mother and I were in love, she was the one for me before you came along, I told her about my drug and arms business and she ran, she left me with a fucked up letter saying that she did not want to raise a child here. She ran back to your so called father. Why do you think he started hitting you?" He paused, looked at us and laughed "A little birdie told him the truth when you were 15 , the doctor who your mother trusted" he laughed harder.

I was speechless "So that makes us half siblings?" I say in a low tone. "Yes son I was going to tell you about the other family business after school but this was the perfect opportunity, everything will be yours after me".
"You asshole" Layla shouted "How dare you!!" And then came a slap on her right cheek "Language dear and I am not finished" by this time Rayan was a mess, struggling to get out of the chair. "So where was I? Ah yes your mother, so once she left you with him she came back saying that she lost you but I knew she lied. She was protesting you from me, I tried for years but she didn't give up in the end she killed her self to keep you a secret. If I would have found you I would have killed you for taking her away from me. All of it was a waste because the moment you went on a date with Andrew I found your files. I mean come on the eyes, the perfect face we are the same." He laughed.
"Then this Prince Charming thought he could just leave with you, not possible sweetheart. I guess you both fucked up when it came to choosing parents".

I looked at him in disgust. He was a stranger, he was not the same person who took me to middle school every day, or who taught me how to play basketball, he was not the one I cried with after mom. Did she know him at all? For the first time in years I was glad that she was gone so she didn't have to see this. "Now son its time to join the family business all you have to do is shoot them and everything is yours...this is your test." With one nod the guard came and handed me a gun. "It's a family tradition son". How could I do this? This was not me.

I could play the same game he was playing I smirk and took the gun "Andrew please don't I beg you, we are family now please" Layla begged, it was the hardest things to hear. "Sorry princess but its a family tradition right dad?" And I pointed the gun at him and shot him right in the head before he dropped dead. I threw the gun and ran to Layla and Rayan. She threw her arms around me, I smile and say "So I guess you are my sister ha". Rayan got up and shook my hand "Thank you for everything". I stand up straight "Clean up this" I order the guards who were shocked but quickly followed . "You both are free to go, you have my word".

A\N
HI HUMANS🐙🐙
Wow that was a lottttt how did you like it? Last chapter next time can't wait.
Bye you🙌🏽🙌🏽