Chapter- 20 One way ticket

Layla's POV

"Rayan are you ready? The cabs here!!" I say from the hall way filled with bags and boxes. "Coming just a sec!!" He said comming down. "All checked, did you forget someone?" "Nope all checked" and we walked out of the house not stopping to look back.

"Got your boarding pass Layla?" He asked, "Yes now let's goooo" I say with a big smile on. I sigh and get comfortable in my window seat. Finally something good happening in life and the best part was, I had the love of my life right next to me. The flight slowly took off and were in the air within minutes. Snuggling close to Rayan smelling his hoodie I was wearing I thought about what happened over the last month.

Andrew shut down all the drug and arms businesses with Nick's help, his dad's right hand man. They told all the men to go find new jobs, but if we ever needed them they would come. Turned out all the men were loyal to the Moss family which now included me, but I still wanted to keep my mom's name to honor her. She had given you everything to protect me from Axcel.. it was the least I could do. Andrew was moving to New York where he would run the legal real estate business.

He even shut down the office in town because everything reminded him of his father and he couldn't handle it. He even said that since I was the only family he had left with would keep in touch whenever possible and not drift apart. After some digging we found out that his father also had brother before we were born. He killed him and his family just to take over the business. Ironic isn't it? On the positive side we were going to France, I got into a culinary school and Rayan got into a management course. This was the new life I was waiting for and wouldn't have it any other way.

A/N
Hi humans 😘😘
Finally done!! Thank you so much for reading my work ...don't forget to check out book 2 introduction is already up..love you💟💟 see you in the next one.
Bye you 🥳🥳