Chapter-14 The Lion

Ryan's POV

"So boyfriend ha?" I say with  grin. I looked at the beautiful women who was blushing hard. We were on our way to the cafe she worked at. She started going back to her normal routine. I was so proud of her go not falling into darkness after everything that happened. It was amazing to see how strong this girl was.

"So what are your plans after school ends?" She asked, " You tell me what do you have in mind?". She laughed and said "You already know what  my plans are from the day I made you those cookies off the internet.  You didn't even let me try them" with a pout and puppy dog eyes. "Layla those were the best cookies I had evey had you can't blame me." I said in a serious tone. She could really make some good stuff. "So Europe like always?"  she nodded. I honestly didn't know what tell her, I still had to work after school but I wanted to follow here where ever she went. "I don't know what I want to do Layal I haven't though about it" I lie. "Then come with me, we have nothing holding us back,you could go to uni there they are not that expensive, we could even rent and apartment together and have a dog!" She said with excitement, I smiled at her but on the inside I did want to give her false hope "So what do you say roommate?".  "Sure why not baby". We reached the cafe she pecked my lips and got out.

The next few days went by fast. Tomorrow was Laylas bitrhday,  but she never got a chance to celebrate and I knew she would want something simple. So I planned her whole..day first in the morning she would go to the salon and do whatever she wanted. Then Andrew wanted to take her for lunch a little far from home which gave me enough time to plan the night.

Layla's POV

I was just about the pay the salon for my hair and nails when the lady said it was already taken care of. I was turning 18 today. In the morning I got up to see a note from Rayan with a bunch of white and red roses and a beautiful dress.

Happy birthday gorgeous♥
Sorry couldn't wake-up with you. Have and amazing day cuz tonigh will be something else.     Love Rayan.

After getting out of the salon Andrew was waiting for me outside "Hi princess happy birthday

After getting out of the salon Andrew was waiting for me outside "Hi princess happy birthday.. its time to fill up that hungry stomach". I laugh and follow him. The lunch was amazing we were at this fancy restaurant... the pasta was heaven and the tiramisu was perfect. He even gave me a limited edition recipe book from my favourite baker with her sign which made it even more expensive. I thanked him for the amazing lunch and gift.

He dropped me off on the hilly road where Rayn had got me last time. It was already dark by the time I reached the top.
I stopped to see a mat on the hill with a basket and wine. I then felt a warm hand on my waist "Hello birthday girl... did you like th dress?" I nod and felt him kiss and suck my neck leaving marks.

He came up in front and pulled me towards the mat to sit. We ate less and drank more. It was perfect.

He got up and helped me up.. pulling two lanterns from the basket he lit them and gave me one "I love it"  I say. We let them go and watched them float away. I look at Rayan to see him holding a small box. I open it and grasped. There was a lion charm with his initial and my birth stone. "It symbolizes your strength, love and how brave you are. Also how mesmerized I am by you. I love you"

Tears of joy were running down my face and I went to  hug him

Tears of joy were running down my face and I went to  hug him. Having him in my arms ment so much to me I was grateful for his love.

"I love you too Rayan Hills"

Hi humans
I totally loved this chapter 💖💖 and the birthday girl
How did you like it?
Bye you 🐣🐣