✨Chapter 20: Me and You

Start from the beginning

"Wow, this is beautiful Si." Kadence said taking it all in, "Where did you find this place?"

Sabian kicked off his shoes, allowing the pebbles to lie benefit his feet, "One day I needed to clear my head, so I wandered through the trail and found it. I come here sometimes, and so far I've never run into anyone. Even better."

He sat down the duffel bag he had been carrying as well, unzipping it to pull out the blanket that was packed and lay it on a patch of grass. Kadence was clueless as to what he had planned since all he told her was to dress for walking. To see that he had packed an entire picnic as well, was definitely a surprise.

After a little bit of thinking, Sabian decided to step out of the box for their first official date. Since he was still tied into his contract until his meeting, he was aware that he unfortunately couldn't take her anywhere public - but that wasn't necessarily a bad thing.

Although he loved his job, he hated the negative attention that came with it as well as the microscope on every move that celebrities made. Kadence had already been the victim of multiple brutal media attacks, and now that things finally calmed down he didn't want to put her through that once again.

Kadence removed her sneakers next and took a seat across from Sabian on the spacious blanket.

"I don't even have to ask if you're hungry." He smirked, continuing to pull food from his bag.

"Ha ha, very funny." Kadence playfully rolled her eyes, although she was indeed starving, "But seriously Si, this is...amazing. No one has ever taken me anywhere like this."

"Get used to it baby." He winked, "I told you, I got depth to me. I'm not as serious and stuck up as you think."

Kadence began to prepare herself a sandwich, "You know I do not think that about you. Trust me, I could not be into someone like that, you see how goofy I act."

"True" Sabian shrugged, throwing a few chips in his mouth, "Now it's my turn to get quizzed. Ask me anything about you."

"Mhhh. What's my favorite sex position?" She smirked seductively.

Sabian gave her a gaze that made her body shiver, her honey pot automatically reacting to his sex appeal.

"I mean...we've only had sex a few times so that's a hard one. If I had to guess, I'd say reverse cowgirl; And that's only cause you was riding that thang crazy mhmm." He licked his lips as he reminisced.

Kadence smiled bashfully, "You liked that?" She flirted.

"Loved it."

"Good to know...but you're wrong. It's doggy style."

"Ehhh, I don't know about that." Sabian slit his eyes, "You was running last time."

"Kadence Davine does not run, baby. If I remember correctly, I had you tired round one." Kadenc giggled, and Sabian poked the inside of his cheek with a chuckle.

"Whatever" he flagged her, "Next subject. Any more talk about it and we fucking. Period."

Kadence doubled over in laughter, "Okay, fine. I don't want these wild animals seeing me in my birthday suit."

Sabian shook his head as he watched her crack up, admiring her beauty from his side of the blanket. He loved the way she wore her hair in a messy top knot bun, her bangs falling around her face and framing it effortlessly.

His eyes traveled down to her toned body that was adorned in a belly shirt, showing off her perky breast and abs that even he was impressed with. She paired it with a simple pair of black leggings, but to Sabian anything Kadence wore looked far from casual.