Reunited

(This basically takes place in season 5 after they come back to earth and Bellamy saves Clarke, also, Bellamy is not dating Echo here;))

Clarke woke up to a room that was unfamiliar yet looked like something she had seen a hundred times before. 

Suddenly, the loud noise of the door behind her opening made her turn around. 

Nice, another one of her hallucinations or yet another dream of the man she wasn't sure she would ever get to see again. 

It was an older version of Bellamy, with a beard that she wasn't sure she was a fan of. She wondered if that was what he looked like now, after all those years. 

He couldn't possibly be standing there in front of her, it had to be her mind playing games with her. But yet it felt so real. She blinked multiple times as he walked in the room, towards her. 

Her brows furrowed, it was very realistic. She moved a little to sit up but Bellamy walked over to her side and pulled her up. 

His hands had a firm but gentle grab on her arms. She looked up towards him. 

It was very real. 

The face of the man she hadn't seen for years. His face was so familiar, the same freckles that covered his face and the eyes with the hurtful look in them. 

He stared back at her, observing her as well. Clarke quickly pulled him into a hug. The connection they had both been craving for so long, to be in each other's arms again. 

Their arms wrapped around each other as Clarke closed her eyes. 

"You're really here," She spoke. 

Bellamy didn't answer, but kept his arms around her, never wanting to let go. 

At last, they pulled apart again. 

"Madi?" Clarke asked. 

"She's safe," Bellamy answered. It was the most incredible thing to hear his voice again after such a long time. 

Clarke nodded relieved as Bellamy continued. 

"She's in the woods with the others," 

"Are you all still alive?" Clarke asked with the tears that had been forming in her eyes ever since she realized that Bellamy was actually here. 

"Murphy, Raven, Monty?" She continued. 

"Echo, Emori." Bellamy finished as he nodded softly. 

"Clarke, you saved us all," He said, looking into her eyes. 

"And now you're home," She smiled, on the verge of crying. 

He nodded yet again as they pulled each other in for another embrace. 

When Bellamy had been in space for all those years, he had realized how much he actually needed Clarke. To talk to, to listen to, to hold. 

He was overwhelmed with all these feelings coming back right at that moment all at once. He had known how he felt for years, but he had buried it so deep in himself that he had barely discovered what they really meant. 

"Clarke," He said in a serious tone as they pulled apart again. 

She looked worriedly up at him. 

"All those years, every single day, I thought you were dead," He spoke, trying to not just break out crying. 

"Everyone told me that I needed to let you go," He continued, Clarke couldn't do anything but stare at him and suck in all his words. 

"But I couldn't," He shook his head. 

"You're- If I had given up hope I don't- I don't know what I would have done," 

"You are my reason to live, Clarke, the reason that I woke up every day and got myself going, the reason that I still wake up every day," He was still holding her arms, he couldn't make himself let go. He never could.

"God, I- I love you," He said, and with those words, a single tear fell from his eye. "I always have,"

Clarke couldn't believe what she had just heard. Had he, like her, during all those years realized what their relationship really was? That it was much more than platonic. 

"Please tell me that you feel the same and this isn't just something that I-" 

He was cut off my Clarke who had put her lips against his. Bellamy was relieved, and he put his hand around her waist and the other behind her head as the kiss deepened. 

They had been longing for it for so long. And there was no doubt, this was where they were meant to be. 

Clarke felt dizzy, but in the best way imaginable. They pulled away again and they couldn't help but smile. 

Bellamy tugged a strand of Clarke's hair behind her ear. 

"I love you too," She assured him as she pulled him towards her again.