Casual Drinking Night

Summary: This is pretty much a typical high school/truth or dare AU. I had so much fun writing this, so I hope you'll enjoy reading it too. Bellamy and Clarke are gathered with a bunch of their friends for a casual drinking/games night. 

"We bought moonshine!" Jasper yelled as he walked through the door alongside Monty

Clarke and the others chuckled. Moonshine was this kind of alcohol that tasted horrible, but Jasper and Monty always bought it with them to parties and those casual drinking nights that the whole friend group held once in a while. 

Clarke enjoyed those night. They would usually order some kind of food. Most of the time, they ended up ordering pizza. Then they would talk, play different kind of games and just have fun. 

Clarke didn't really enjoy parties, but she liked these nights because they were more casual. 

"Pizza?" Raven asked, and everyone quickly agreed. 

They pretty much always ordered the same thing, so it never took them long to decide what kind of pizzas to order. 

"This is so good," Monty stated. 

"I know," Raven agreed. 

They were all sitting around the dinner table in the Blake house, eating pizza that had just arrived. 

They almost always held the night at the Blake's, because they were the ones with the most space. 

Everyone had already started drinking, but no one really got completely fasted during those nights. It just lightened up the mood a little. 

Unless you were Murphy and started getting emotional every time you drank more than 3 items. 

They finished eating, and they were all talking and laughing together. 

"No, it was really funny," Clarke started.

"I can't believe you actually texted that to him," Bellamy finished while chuckling. 

Raven's face had turned red while they were discussing the events of the previous night they had held. 

They continued the conversation until it slowly died down. Clarke looked over at Bellamy who was already staring at her. 

She smiled slightly while they kept glaring at each other. 

There were definitely some unspoken words between them. They had kissed a few months ago, but none of them had mentioned it since. Octavia kept pushing them because it was obvious that they were attracted to each other. 

"Do you smell that?" Octavia asked, sniffing the air." Bellamy and Clarke heard what she said but just chose to ignore it. 

Jasper sniffed the air as well. "What?" He asked confused, not able to smell anything unusual.