Change

Summary: This is another Modern Bellarke AU, and for this one, imagine the characters in their 20's:) (Also inspired by Bones because I'm obsessed with that show). 

It was a beautiful baby boy

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

It was a beautiful baby boy. Octavia had given birth to a beautiful baby boy. Both she and Lincoln had shown him to Bellamy, Clarke and the others with so much pride in their eyes. 

Clarke and Bellamy had gotten together for the gift, and bought the boy a teddy bear. Clarke was so happy for them, but her mind was a mess.

It reminded her of the situation she'd had with Bellamy two years prior. Clarke had realized that she really wanted to become a mother, but she was in no relationship, so she had asked Bellamy to donate his... stuff. He had said yes at first but changed his mind because he couldn't just sit and watch while she raised a baby that was also his. 

They had been through a lot together. She also remembered last year, where Bellamy had stood in front of her and begged her to give them a chance, but she was scared. 

She couldn't comprehend how anyone could possibly love her, and if she got together with Bellamy just for them to break up, she wouldn't know what she would do with herself. 

But just a few weeks ago she had, for the first time in their 7 years of knowing each other, gotten into bed with Bellamy. 

It had gotten late, and they had said goodbye to Octavia and Lincoln, and Clarke was now walking beside Bellamy on their way to the street where both their apartments were. 

"They looked so happy," Clarke spoke, but her own voice was lacking with happiness. 

"Of course, they had a baby," Bellamy answered, pretty obvious. 

"Their whole lives have changed," Clarke said, still unsure. 

Well, you know, having a baby is a good thing." Bellamy answered while shrugging. Even though it was late, the streets of New York were still very busy. 

"You really think that?" She asked, her mind racing. 

"Yeah, it's a great thing," He assured her. 

He turned his head to read her expression. "What? Come on, Clarke. The baby's fine, it's healthy. All right? they love each other." He continued, but he misunderstood her concern. 

"This is the happiest day of their lives," He said, but Clarke's pace slowed down as she almost came to a stop. 

He stopped beside her. "What?" He spoke, now very concerned about why she was acting that way. 

Clarke faced him, even though it was hard. The thing she was going to tell him, it was going to change their lives. 

"I'm..." She chuckled to hide her nervousness while she gathered the courage to say what she wanted to. 

He just looked at worried, but patiently waiting for her to speak. 

"I'm pregnant." She finally said, studying the reaction on Bellamy's face. 

Bellamy's heart broke, as he couldn't help but frown. He knew the disappointment in his eyes was clear. 

Now he had to watch her raise a baby with another man. All those images of her with another man, raising their child together. It almost broke him. 

Clarke had never been a person to depend on feelings, but Bellamy certainly was. Yet she knew that wasn't how she had expected him to react. 

"You're the father." She told him. His reaction had made her sad, and even more worried than she was before. 

But Bellamy's face immediately lit up as the brightest smile spread across his lips. 

Clarke let out a sigh of relief. 

He almost couldn't believe it, all he could do was smile and admire her. She was carrying his child. 

He pulled her into an overwhelming hug, holding her close. They had forgotten all about the world around them. The other people on the street, the cars racing by. 

It was just them, and the start of their life together. 

(Meh, don't know if I like my own writing in this one, but whatever, I at least got to upload a new one-shot.) Also if you have watched Bones, or you're just curious, or you just totally want to spoil it to yourself, which I kind of already did, go watch the video I put at the top of this chapter, it's so freakin cute.