Busy (P.2)

'Maybe you could do one where they're walking to the studio and run into Dua's or y/n's ex and the other gets jelly.'

——————————————

Your P.O.V

We were now on our way to the studio. I have to say that, after a while, Dua got more and more work on her hands. Today being a very good example of that. I didn't mind, 'cause I could join in most of the time, but when she was working on her album it was a no-go for me. She really wanted this project to be special and only show me everything when it was perfectly finished. I got a message on my phone from Netflix saying Riverdale had a new episode out. "Yes! The season finale." Dua shook her head. She never got why I liked the show so much. "Don't give me that look." She threw her hands up in denial. "I just don't really get why you're so obsessed with this show. It's really bad." I pretended to be hurt by her comment. "I'm hot for Cheryl, she can get it alright." Dua burst out in laughter. "You literally went shopping with Madelaine yesterday." We spent most of our money on food though. I still need some more clothes. That's when Dua stopped and whispered in my ear. "You totally have a crush on Madelaine." I gasped not believing what my girlfriend just told me. "So not true. Not true Dua!" I yelled after her.

We finally arrived at the studio a few minutes later, meeting Orlando who was mixing for Dua that day. "Hi welcome!" They had worked together before and she told me he was a real nice guy. Orlando and Dua disappeared in the studio and for the next hour or so they recorded a new song she was working on. Sadly enough, I wasn't allowed to hear it just yet. I decided to watch some Riverdale and laid down on the couch. Time went by and I ended up rewatching the first season. Madelaine is crazy gorgeous and her character Cheryl is totally my type. Was I developing a crush on my best friend? No. Yes. No! "Hey babe, whatcha watching?" Dua said as she grabbed a water bottle and leaned over my shoulder to look at my screen. "Ah, how did the season end?" She asked as if she had any interest in the subject. "It ended great. Let's grab some food?" Her eyes went wide as she realised that she was acutally starving. "Yes, please." We told Orlando we'd be back in an hour and made our way down the street to the Five Guys.

"God, I'm starving." Dua gasped from beside me. "Talking about starving- Madelaine!" I froze. There at the other end of the street stood Madelaine, whom I had seen the day before. But for some reason she was the last person I wanted to see during the next. "Guys!" She crossed the street with an excited look on her face. "Dua, girl, I haven't seen you in so long!" They hugged with me standing there, it was kinda awkward. But it was me who made it awkward. I remember thinking to myself, y/n act normal. This is your best friend and your girlfriend hugging so what are you stressing about? "Hey bae." I told her as she turned to hug me. Madelaine's perfume filled my nose making my eyes roll back. "Good to see you again. It's been so long." She giggled. "Hey, y/n and I were about to grab something to eat. Wanna join us?" Dua asked. I could see the ginger looking at her phone to check the time. "I'm sorry guys, I gotta be on set in 10. But...maybe you guys wanna join me?" I couldn't miss out on the chance to get a look backstage of Riverdale!! I love the show. "I see y/n here wants to join." Damn, was it that obvious. "I have to be in the studio again soon. Y/n can go though." I jumped on Madelaine's shoulders in excitement. "Awesome! Will Camila be there too?" The two girls shared a look with each other, knowing they had a fangirl in their midst. "Yes, actually. We got two scenes together." A smile appeared on Dua's face making her look like a proud mom. I got off Madelaine's shoulders and straightened out my clothes. "We cool, we cool." Dua kissed me on the cheek and ruffled through my hair. "I gotta go babes. Have fun today!" Dua said quickly walking into the Five Guys.

This was going to be amazing!!!!!!

——————————————
Got a request for a new book? Let me know!