Home Sweet Home

Okay, it has obviously been way too long since my last chapter...so here you got a longer one😘

———————-
Your P.O.V

'Thank you!' I told the driver and got out of the car. I grabbed my things from the trunk and stepped onto the pavement in front of the too familiar building. The past month I've been touring through Europe which was amazing and all, but I really missed my family and friends in these couple of weeks. So as I arrived at the airport yesterday, the first thing I did was visit my family. As I heard the car disappear in the distance I put down my stuff for a moment to take everything in again. After I let out a big sigh I eventually made my way up the stairs and pushed the bell. As I was waiting for her to open up, I could feel my heart beating in my throat. Seeing her again after such a long time, which included texting and also calling a couple of times, I couldn't wait to actually have her in my arms again. 'Coming!' she yelled as I took a step back. The footsteps came closer and eventually the door swung open so I was met with a pair of beautiful dark brown eyes. They widened as she realised it was me. 'Y/n!' She said as she embraced me in a hug. These were the moments that I felt the safest in the world.

In her arms.

We slowly pulled away from each other but I quickly closed the gap again with a kiss, smiling into it. 'I missed you.' I whisperingly said while putting my hands on her waist, never breaking eye contact. We just looked at each other like that for a while. 'I'm getting cold we should get inside now.' She giggled, but I didnt let go. I didn't want to. 'Yeah, we should.' I said still looking at her eyes with a smile on me. 'Y/n, I'm serious. It's cold and I'm freezing.' She made puppy eyes and I just smiled back, but she was right though. It was getting cold and I did feel shivers going down my spine, but I just didn't want to let her go. Not yet. I grabbed onto her more tightly and went back in for a peck on the lips as I could feel her smirk. 'I don't want to let you go.' I said as I held on to her more tightly.

A few minutes later I finally let go and we put my stuff inside. Everytime I stepped into her apartment, the smell of vanilla made it's way up my nose. 'Home sweet home.' I said as I was looking around me to realise I really was back home again. And oh boy, have I missed it. 'You want tea, love?' She asked from out the kitchen. I walked up to the doorway as she was pouring hot water in her glass, then waiting a moment for me to answer. I slowly hugged her from the back tugging my face in her neck, making her smile. 'Yes, please.' I kissed her cheek and grabbed a glass for myself out of the cupboard and put it beneath the kettle she was already holding to pour. 'I've missed your smile.' I told her which made her blush. 'Drink.' She handed me my tea and threw the bags away still smiling at me for the comment I made. 'I've missed you too.' She said putting her arms around my torso and pecking me on the lips. 'Let's watch a movie.' She suggested. I nodded and grabbed my cup of tea before following her into the living room. We put our glasses on the table, for the tea to cool down. 'Romcom?' She asked while grabbing the remote. 'Nah, I feel like something else today.' I smirked at her with my eyes furrowed. She immediately got the hint and groaned. 'You and your horror!' Dua leant back, and let out a sigh before handing me the remote and rolling her eyes. 'I just like it when you get scared and cuddle up to me.' I whispered in her ear. A smile formed on her face as I put my arms around her and kissed her neck, slightly lowering to her collarbone. 'Y/n-' She said as I paused for a second. 'What?' I smirked while continuing to kiss her and letting my hand run through her hair. A small moan escaped form her lips as I accidentaly included a bit of my teeth, forming a hickey on her neck. 'Sorry.' I whispered and held the kissing to just look into her eyes for a moment. 'I love you Dua Lipa.' She smiled and pecked me on the lips. 'I love you too y/n y/l/n.' A smile formed on my face too. 'So what movie is it gonna be?' She asked as she moved to sit on my lap with the remote in her hand. 'I don't really care actually, I'll fall asleep anyways.' She giggled in response and turned around for a peck on the lips. 'A romcom it is then.' I rolled my eyes as she smirked and put on some kind of movie. We tugged ourselves under the blanket as I noticed our tea still standing on the table in front of us. 'I think our tea has cooled down now.' She hummed resting her head on my shoulder which made me not wanting to get up anymore. And after ten minutes or so, I felt myself fading away and eventually falling asleep with Dua next to me.

It felt good to be back home again.

———————-
I finally managed to write something again!🙈 It's been way too long, sorry to keep you waiting! Also I finally made a fan-account for the one and only queen on insta, which I hope you'd like to check out whenever you have time and feel like it😝. Anyways, next week there'll be another chapter on Friday! And maybe even two 'cause I don't have school next week💕 Bye lovesxx