The High School Crush

Your P.O.V
—————————-
I am so happy right now. School is done for the next 2 weeks and I just can't wait to go home and do nothing for the rest of the day. Probably gonna watch some Riverdale, maybe Slasher, I don't know. ''Yes bitches, me going to Italy today!'' Amy, one of my friends, announced to us. ''Wait, what? Since when?'' Me, Emma, Amy and Moose are walking down the stairs in front of our school, also known as the road to freedom. ''Well, it was a surprise from my mom. She told us yesterday, and I still can't believe it!'' Amy jumps off the steps ahead of us and starts dancing like a weirdo. ''We don't know this person at all.'' Slowly the three of us walk away from her while laughing our heads off. ''Wait, you're by car right?'' Emma asks me. I nod at her and we realise that this is the last time we'd see each other before school starts again. ''Well, I need to go. My mom might be there already.'' I tell them with a sad note in my voice. ''But guys, we'll see each other again in two weeks! And besides, y/n has still got her lover to hold her at night.'' Moose smirks at me and the other girls start laughing too, with Amy already being back again. I feel myself blushing and cut them off real quick. ''Shut up you guys, she don't even see me.'' ''Yeah she does, she is looking at you right now.'' I look behind me and see three girls standing at the top of the stairs. It's Tara Sunning, a girl called Lola and the prettiest of them all; Dua Lipa. The moment my eyes meet hers, she quickly looks away and starts talking with her friends again. I look back at the girls and feel myself hyperventilating, with my heart beating in my throat. ''You guys, what just happened?'' Of course, my friends saw it too and I'm sure they'll never stop teasing me with it ever again. ''Okay, this is it. You guys should be together and I'm telling the truth, so go talk to her!'' My cheeks are burning red and I know they can see it. ''Are you crazy? You think I'm gonna walk up there and TALK to her?'' ''No, I KNOW you're gonna do that, even if it is only when she is alone.'' I sigh with a desperate look on my face. ''Yeah well, you guys dream on. I gotta go.'' Annoyed but happy still, I walk to the spot where I told my mom I'd be waiting for her. ''Bye, lovebird!'' I hear them scream after me. I take a quick look at the spot where Dua and her friends stood, but they're gone. And just by the thought of her standing there a big smile appears on my face, I just can't help it. I grab my phone out of my pocket. It's currently 10:41 AM, so my mom should be here in 5 minutes. Then all of a sudden this text pops up from her, saying: ''Sorry dear, I might be 10/15 minutes later...traffic caught me.'' Nice, now I need to stand here for the next 20 minutes, waiting. A big sigh comes out of me and I put my phone back into my pocket. ''Hey you!'' I look to my left and see a girl walking towards me with beautiful hair. Her smile is so dazzling that I could just faint, right here right now. But I don't, because for some kind of reason I am still standing upright with my feet to the ground. ''Hi!'' I tell her with a smile on my face too. ''It's y/n, right?'' She is now standing like 2 feet away from me. ''Yeah.'' I desperately look at the cars driving by. ''You waiting for your ride too?'' For a second I look at her eyes, but that wasn't the best idea... ''Y-yeah, ehm I have been here...since eh l-like 10 minutes?'' She starts laughing like I just told a joke. ''Why are you laughing?'' ''It's just, your stuttering.'' Her smile grows and I think I can see her blushing. ''Where are your friends?'' The question came out quite offending. ''Oh well, they came by bike, so I'm the only one waiting here.'' I look down at my feet. ''Well, not anymore at least.'' She looks at me with her beautiful hazel eyes and I can feel myself staring at her smile.
————————-
I think I could continue to write this forever🙈 Tomorrow there'll be another perspective so make sure to check that out as well😊 xx