Don't Start Now

NOT PROOFREAD

Your P.O.V

"Babe!" She turned around in her chair with wide eyes.

"You're beautiful."

I could see her relax. "Awh, you're the sweetest." She put her arm around my neck and kissed me passionately before she went back to working again. "When's the album finally finished?" She giggled. "You know this will take a few more weeks babe." I made a sad face and sighed very expressively. I was tired of her working all the time so I placed kisses on her neck to distract her. She hummed and for a second I though she was gonna cave, but she suddenly put her attention back to work. That's when I started putting some hickeys on her too. I moved down to her shoulder when she suddenly pushed my face away. "Please babe, not now."

Ugh fine. Let's see what happens if I make her jealous. I got my phone out and pretended to read a message from Lauren. "Lauren asked me to have lunch with her." She tensed up a bit. "I'll get my things and be out of your hair then." I grabbed my jacket, keys and beanie and walked towards the door. "I'll be out babe!" I got no response so I closed the door behind me and called up Lauren. "Hey cutie,
let's get some lunch together." I stepped into the elevator and waited for her to answer. "Oh yeah sure! Mila and I were about to go to the mall anways." Damned, this would have been great for a double date not gonna lie. "Wait, Lo, lemme just ask Dua if she wants to join." I stopped the elevator doors from closing and walked back to the apartment. "Sure! Text me if she wants to come. Let's say we meet in 10?" I told her ok, hung up and put the keys into the lock. "What the-." I almost fell on my face when the door flew open from the other side too. "Oh my god! Babe." Dua was in front of me looking...ready to go out?

"Where are you headed?" I asked her and she was looking kinda guilty. "I wanted to join you to lunch." I looked at her with raised eyebrows knowing exactly why she wanted to come. "Because..." She rolled her eyes. "Because I don't want you to be alone with Lauren, that's why." I laughed about it full on. She didn't like it one bit, so she walked out the door heading for the elevator. "Dua!" I closed the door behind me and ran over to her. "I love it when you're jealous." And that's basically when we had a full make out session.
———————
currently looking for inspiration to write a new book!! if you have a request let me know!