Such a Tease

'Babe, hurry up we gotta go!' I yelled through my girlfriends apartment. 'I'm coming!' She shouted from upstairs, followed by a clinging sound of something falling. 'I'm fine!' She quickly added to it and a smile slighlty formed on my face of her clumsiness. I decided to go upstairs to check on her, and as I arrived to the doorway of her bathroom a gasp suddenly escaped from my mouth. 'What?' She asked not looking at me, paying all of her attention to herself in the mirror, trying to perfectly adjust her mascara. 'Nothing...it's just, you're so-' I stuttered while looking at her outfit. She stopped for a second and looked up at me with a worried look on her face. 'What is it y/n?' I couldn't get myself to say anything and just stood there with my mouth open. 'Is it my eyeliner? I knew it would look bad!' She said and quickly turned back to the mirror with a sigh to take off the eyeliner, but I stopped her with the words I finally managed to get out. 'No-no, it's not your eyeliner love. I just really like your outfit, that's all.' I said as I wrapped my arms around her waist, standing behind her as she looked up at me in the mirror. 'I was hoping you would.' She smirked and turned around to kiss me. My hands slowly lowered to her back as we continued to kiss each others lips. She stopped and looked at me with an I-told-you-so look and turned around to face the mirror again. 'Not now, baby. I really need to finish my makeup before we leave.' Even though I knew she was right I continued to kiss her neck tugging her hair behind her ear and putting my arm around her. 'But you look so hot in that dress.' I whisperyelled in her ear before I wrapped both of my hands around her torso and proceeded to kiss her neck and collarbone, with Dua slowly giving into them and giggling as it tickled a little. 'Y/n.' She moaned as she wrapped her arms around my neck with me breathing into it and leaving slightly visible marks. I made my way back up to her lips with my hands slowly pulling up her dress. 'But I like you even more without it.' I whispered in her ear and I could feel her shiver the moment I said it. 'Well,-' She took my hands off her dress and returned them to me for the second time. 'Then you'll have to wait until later tonight sweetie.' She continued to put her makeup on acting like nothing happened. I whined for her to let me touch her again, but she wouldn't let me.
She's such a tease.

Well, you guys this was my first smut story and I promise that I will write more of these💕 Next week there'll be 2 stories!