Physical

this is a long one so be prepared and enjoy!

NOT PROOFREAD

-------------------------------------

Your P.O.V.

I was helping Camila in the studio today and we were currently listening to a recording from earlier. "Wow Mila. This sounds good." I was seated in a couch placed in the back of the room and Camila was sitting right in front of all the buttons. That's always where the magic happens. "Thank you! Yeah, I might release it soon." Camila was doing such a great job and not only as a solo artist, but with her band too. (*whipes a tear*) Lauren agreed to come over to the studio in a few minutes to check out what her girl has been working on. "Lauren is gonna love it." She gave me a nervous look. "You think so?" I nodded my head. "Definitely."

10 minutes later we decided to order in some Five Guys, because I was starving and Camila's always hungry, duh. After deciding what foods we wanted and putting our order in, we tried to waste some time by playing hide and seek. "You count." She laughed again. "No, you count!" We were both sitting on the coach desperately trying to get the other to do it. "Ok you know what? Rock, paper, scissors." I agreed and so we counted down but both ended up showing rock. "Wait, again." This time I showed paper. I didn't dare to look up at Mila's hand yet. "Did you look?" I asked still squinting my eyes. "Nope." She answered. "Ok, 1-2-3." We both looked up and saw each others hands only to realise that I won and she had lost. "HA." I screamed at her, but Camila was giving me sad eyes. "Mila, don't." She always does this. And it always works, but not this time so when she noticed I wasn't flinching she gave up. "Alright! You won. I'll count." She started counting and I quickly made my way out of the studio. After I had closed the door behind me I looked up to see a long hallway. "How does she not get lost here." I wondered out loud. Where was I going to hide? Around the corner? What an amateur move. No, I knew exactly what I was going to do. I remembered there was a chill room on the same floor and it even had food! So that was where I was headed.

Walking around in this building with dozen of studios, at least thats what I thought was hiding behind all those doors, I realised: I was lost. "You've got to be fucking kidding me." I had been walking around for 30 minutes now, without having seen this chill room I vaguely remembered. Just when I was about to give up I heard Camila coming. "Y/n, I'm going to find you. And then eat you!" That was disturbing. I quickly chose one of the doors before me and slipped into a room. After I had closed the door as softly as possible my phone started to ring. "Shit." I muffled almost dropping my phone. "Hello?" I said distancing myself from the door a little more. "Hey baby, I was on my way to get some food from Five Guys. You want some?" I realised I was in a studio, how suprising. "Uhm actually...Camila and I have ordered something in already. But we're at the studio so you can come join us!" I said looking around the room a little more. "Hmm, can I get a fry from you then?" I chuckled at her failed attempt to flirt. "Yes babe you can dip them in my mayo." God, we were both horribly failing at this. "Is this what our flirting has come to?" I joked making her laugh. "I'm afraid so. Also, I'm on my way to the studio now, just another 10 minutes I think." I slowly walked towards the door again and put my ear against it. Yes! I stepped away and put the phone to my ear again. "Dua, I'm winning from Camila so hard right now." I cheered silently. "Aren't you like recording songs and working hard over there?" I stopped the cheering and scoffed. "I can't believe you would doubt our work scedule. We are, in fact, working very hard. Thank you for asking."

"So what are you wearing?" I looked down at my clothes. "Uhm, a striped shirt, a necklace, some vans and black ripped jeans." She snickered. Now it was my turn. "Are you wearing any panties?" I didn't even try anymore. "Cause if you are, you won't be for much longer." Smooth one, y/n. "I'm so wet now." She lied...but was she really though? "I'm there in 5 babe, wait up for me." She sounded out of breath and hung up. I looked at my phone in disbelieve. "Wow." I quickly put it in my pocket and opened the door again. By now, Mila must have given up, so I made my way back to the studio...if I could find it at least. "Y/n?" Shit, please don't be Mila. "Wait, Lauren? Hi!" We ran upto each other and hugged. "Dude, I'm lost." I told her in all honesty feeling slightly embarassed. "Lucky for you, I know my way around here." Lauren confessed. We talked the whole way there but when we finally arrived at the studio door... "Uhm, Lauren?" She hummed looking up from her phone. I tried to open the door one last time but still, nothing happened. "The door's locked." Her eyes went wide as she realised that we might be lost. "This can't be right, what floor are we on?"

"Ladies?" We looked up to see Dua and Camila standing at the door to our right. "Oh hi! We totally did not get lost." Lauren joked. We walked over to them, already smelling the food. "God, I'm starving!" I whined running to the food that was set in the middle of the room. "Hi girlfriend! How was your day? Mine was good, how was yours?" Dua joked getting comfortable on the couch. "Sorry babe, I'm just really hungry." She scoffed. "You don't say." Camila and Lauren were over at the buttons keeping themselves busy so I joined Dua on the couch. "Fries for mi lady." I handed her the food making her look at me lovingly. "What would I be without you?" She started eating the fries as if they were the love of her life. I gave her a peck on the cheek and halfway she turned her head so we could properly kiss. "You taste good." I complimented making her smile during the kiss.

----------------------------
currently looking for inspiration to write a new book!! if you have a request let me know!