Moronic

Today was a good day with some good news. Dua told me she was done recording for the next two weeks, so she took me on a little vacation to Paris. How did I get so luck? I honestly don't know. She still had to go to a radio station for an interview, but afterwards she promised me we would go out for dinner. 'Babe, pass me my water bottle please?' We were in her dressing room waiting for someone to call us in. I grabbed the bottle and flawlessly tossed it over to her without hitting her face for once. Let me just tell you that we were both shook. 'Damn y/n, where did you learn how to do that?' Of course! That prick just had to ruin the moment again. 'I didn't.' I was so annoyed by him and Dua knew exactly why: he had a crush on her. 'Didn't know u were gonna be all defensive and shit.' Thats it. I wanted to stand up and give him a punsh from all angles but Dua stopped me in the process. Luckily he didn't notice any of it. 'He'll be gone soon.' She whispered to me. 'Why is that idiot here anyway? We're in Paris for gods sake and he still follows you around?' She chuckled a bit, but as soon as she saw the look on my face she stopped. 'Hey.' What the hell is he even doing here? 'Hey.' My head finally turned towards her voice. 'Don't worry about him okay? You've got nothing to worry about.' She slid her hand down my arm stopping at my hand to take it in hers. 'I love you.' She reassured me making me blush. 'I love you too.' I pecked her lips before she got called in to do the interview. 'I'm proud of you!' She send a smile my way and that had me satisfied for the next hour. I decided to check my phone for a while when suddenly I felt a nudge on my shoulder. 'Having fun?' Liam asked me. What the- I turned my head but stopped halfway when I saw something happening at the other side of the room. 'Hey I asked you something!' I ignored him for once and walked towards the figure in the distance. She was laughing, hard, and I knew exactly who it was. 'Billie?' She stopped laughing and looked towards my direction. Her mouth fell agape. 'Y/n what the hell?' I ran towards her and we hugged each other for a while before letting go. 'Who's this?' She pointed behind us and kf course Liam had followed me. 'Dude what are you doing here?' He chuckled. 'I asked you a question dummy. Now who is this?' Where did he get the nerve- 'Hi I'm Billie, now if you'll excuse us.' She said taking my hand and walking passed him without saying a word. That definitely was the best moment ever. 'You're amazing.' I told her. She just shrugged saying 'I know.' and we made our way outside.

15 minutes later we sat on a terrace at a café catching up. 'How is finneas doing?' She took another sip from her coffee. 'Amazing! Yeah he actually is releasing a music video tomorrow, for a song of his.' I furrowed my eyebrows in response. 'Wow that's amazing!' We both smiled thinking about it when suddenly she tensed up. 'Bil you okay?' She packed her stuff quickly and asked for the waiter in the process. 'Paps.' Shit. I turned around in my chair seeing them approach the café. 'Fuck.' A woman came over to our table and Billie asked her for the bill when I coukd even see flashes now. 'I know a way out.' She took my hand and led me through the kitchen to the back entrance which led to a backyard. 'We should be safe here.' We were both out of breath laughing a bit. 'Shit man. Life is crazy.' I noddingly agreed with her. 'It sure is.' Shit how late is it? I searched my pockets for my phone but couldn't find it anywhere. 'Shit bil!' Her head popped up from where she sat on the ground. 'I left my phone on the table.'

~
currently looking for inspiration to write a new book!! if you have a request let me know!