Busy

Your P.O.V

"Hey! Where's my girl?" I asked Dua's manager, Greg who was standing in the middle of the hallway. Dua told me she had a meeting today with her team about a new song she wanted to release, so I decided to stop by and maybe get some lunch together. "They've been stuck in the conference room all day." He told me before turning back to his phone. "Sure! If we can get that done by tomorrow, we could even get the merch ready in time too." I heard a man say before the door behind Greg flew open and a group of people in suits came walking out. "Maybe we should also put some more attention into the context-." I heard another men say as they were deeply in discussion with each other. "Babe!" Dua said as she walked out the room closing the door behind her. Greg locked the door with a key still with his phone in his hand. "Hi! Wanna get some lunch together?" I heard her sigh in response. "I'm sorry babe, there's no time. I need to be at the studio in 30 minutes and I also have to get my mom something for her birthday." She said looking at her phone to check the time. "You're so busy today, babe. I thought you only had this conference thing." She let out a deep breath. "I know and I'm sorry. But I'm so happy that you're here now! You can join me at the studio, if you want." Her lips met mine before we stepped into the elevator together. "I would love to."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
currently looking for inspiration to write a new book!! if you have a request let me know!