No Goodbyes (P.2)

Hi guys, there's something I want to announce! I'm going to write another book about Lauren Jauregui Imagines, still GxG. This doesn't mean that I am quitting to work on these Dua Lipa ones, so don't worry :)

By the way, this is gonna be the last chapter for a while. There'll be another one this month for sure, but I got a busy week coming up with school and shit...so I really need to put some effort into that. Anyways, enjoy!xx

-----------------------------------------------

Dua's P.O.V 

'So what do you say? Will they see you at Lowlands next summer?' Tony, my manager, arranged me a show at Lowlands and I'm so fucking excited! It's my second time and I can't wait to go there again. I just love festivals so much! The vibe, the people, everything is just amazing. 'Yes, of course! I'd absolutely love to perform there again this year!' Right now I just want to hug him and jump through the ceiling, but I have to remember that we're still at a restaurant. 'Well, then it's settled. I'll send you an e-mail with some information about the whole thing and when they'll expect you to be there.' The moment he puts his finger in the air, the waitress walks to our table. 'Hi, can I get you anything else? Some more wine?' She asks us with a friendly smile on her face. 'No, we'll have the bill please.' She nods and starts to pile up our plates in her hand. After a few seconds she had everything balanced and politely walks away towards the kitchen. I turn to Tony again, still overwhelmed by what he just told me. 'I still can't believe I'm gonna be at Lowlands this year!' He proudly looks at me and clears his throat. He is opening his mouth to say something, but gets interrupted. 'There you go, have a nice evening!' The waitress tells us while handing Tony the bill. We nod in response while standing up to grab our jackets. 'Tony, come on. Just tell me what it is already.' He grabs his wallet and puts the amount of cash in the little book. We walk outside and arrive in front of the hotel after a 5 minute walk, which includes me whining non-stop, when he finally turns to me. 'Okay, I'm going to tell you, but I think you need to hold on to something for this.' I look around me and sarcastically wrap my arms around the first thing I see. People are now looking at me like I'm a psycopath who hugs lampposts, but I don't care. 'It's our first date!' I tell them while pointing at me and the object. Tony bursts out in laughter. 'Anyways...' He says while slowly catching his breath again. I let go of the lamppost and draw my attention back to him as he continues. 'Yesterday I had a little talk with Lorne Michaels...' My mouth falls open and a smile formes on my face as I let out a squeak from excitement. Even though I already knew what he was going to say, he continued anyway. 'And he asked me if you wanted to be his special guest next month!' I jump into his arms while screaming everything that comes into my head. 'I CAN'T BELIEVE IT! THIS IS AMAZING!' I hug him so tightly that he can't breath for a moment, until I let go of him again. 'Thank you so much, Tony!' Without saying anything, he takes my hands and looks at me in a way he never had before. 'So I was thinking...' He takes a step closer towards me. I'm still so overwhelmed and happy that I can't see clear anymore. I'm going to be the special guest on SNL!!! With a smile that could reach Tokyo, I look at him while still leaning on my toes from excitement. Out of nowhere I suddenly feel something pressing my lips. I widen my eyes and quickly step away from Tony, who just keeps coming closer to me. 'Tony, what are you doing?' He pushes me against the wall of a building and I can hear his breathing accelerate. 'I think you should give something back to me now.' I try to loosen my arms from his grip, but nothing works. He eventually tries to kiss me again, but I manage to push him away. 'What the fuck, Tony!' He quickly grabs my wrist again and pulls me back to him as he puts his other hand on my waist. 'Come on, don't you think I deserve it?' Again I try to pull myself away, but this time he has a stronger grip on me. I despreately try to scream for help, but he puts his hand on my mouth while looking around if someone might have heard it. 'There's noone going to save you, Dua Lipa.' He says with a smirk on his face as he tries to unzip his trousers with one hand. Everything is happening in a blur as I suddenly hear a loud metal noise that makes Tony let go of me. I fall on the ground, crying, as I see Tony laying on the ground too. 'Dua, are you okay? I'm here for you baby girl, I'm here for you I promise.' A way too familiar voice whispers to me as I drift off and everything goes black.

~~~

There you guys go! I know this is defenitely not one of my best works, but I didn't have much time today and really wanted to give you guys something anyway... I'm not sure if there's going to be a part 3, because I quickly improvised this and it just doesn't add up to the title honestly. Hope you still enjoyed it and please let me know if you have any suggestions!xx