31

Sasuke packed back and forth worriedly.

It had been almost an hour since Hinata had left, and she had told him that she would be back in a few minuits. Where was she?

He knew he shouldn't worry. She was a capable kunouchi who could take care of herself, but he still couldn't help but worry.

Suddenly, the sound of the front door opening and closing made him bolt out of the living room.

"Where were you?" He asked as he watched her take off her shoes.

"I ran into Sakura and we were talking. I guess I must have gotten carried away." Hinata said cheerfully, skipping inside.

"Oh." Well that did make sense.

"What do you want for dinner?" Hinata asked as he followed her into the kitchen.

"I want to make dinner tonight. I learned a new recipe and I want to try it out." Sasuke shrugged, signaling her to step back.

"Ok. I'm going to take a shower meanwhile." She placed a kiss on his cheek and walked away humming.

Wasit just Sasuke of did Hinata seem awfully happy after coming home? Maybe it was the thrill of seeing her friends and family after such a long time.

Hinata smiled to herself as she undressed to get in the tub. She was ecstatic.

Flashback~

"HINATA! You're pregnant!" Sakura yelled excitedly.

The clearing that was completely abandoned at night echoed with her words.

Tears filled Hinatas eyes at hearing those words.

She knew it. She was pregnant. She was having a baby.

She wanted to scream, laugh and cry all at the same time.

Ever since she had started to feel sick every morning for the past few weeks, she had suspected it. Plus, she had been eating way more than she normally did, and getting tired more easily than before.

"Oh my god..." she whispered weakly as Sakura crushed her into a tight hug.

"Congratilations!" Sakura laughed, grabbing Hinatas hands in her.

"T- thank you." Hinata was still I shock, even though she had accepted it and knew that it was true. It was still hard to not scream in ecstacy.

End flashback~

How was she going to tell Sasuke?

She had been trying to give him small hints, nothing too obvious, but if you paid attention you could pick up what she wanted to say.

She rubbed her hands over her stomach with a fond smile. There was a baby growing in there...

A smile unfurled on her thin, rosy lips. She would tell him the day after tomorrow and plan everything tomorrow.

And with that she stepped into the shower, letting the hot water glide down her skin, relaxing her.

Sasukr sat peacefully on the low table in the kitchen, or that's what he looked like. He was internally panicking.

He had to propose to Hinata. The ring... it was a slim band with rich blue diamond placed in the center, carved in the shape of a rose. On each side of it was a small diamond. One red and one pure (white/clear).

The diamonds on each side of the main one were smaller in size, but gave off a magical effect when you looked at them.

The blue represented Hinata. Strong and bright, surrounded by Sasuke, the red and white, protecting her from anyone trying to harm her.