3

After Hinata took a cold shower, she changed into a long t-shirt with shorts underneath.

She then went into the kitchen to prepare dinner. She made rice and ramen with Onigiri.

"Sasuke, dinners ready!" She shouted.

"I'm here." Sasuke walked out of his room. Once he saw Hinata he felt something inside him.

"Why are you naked waist down?" He asked as he sat at the table across Hinata. His hair was wet from his shower and it was looking elegant.

"I'm not! I'm just wearing shorts and a long shirt." Hinata blushed.

Throughout the dinner, Hinata took out a cinnamon roll and ate it. It was her favorite food and she would do anything for it.

After dinner, they both went to bed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So where will we go from here?" Hinata asked Sasuke in the morning.

"We need to go to a village to gather food and other supplies. Maybe the hidden valley village since it's the closest to here." Sasuke said.

"Okay."

It only took about two hours before they were in the village.

"Let's go find an inn to stay at," Sasuke suggested.

They found an inn to stay at easily and went to drop off their stuff in the room.

"Sasuke, there's only one bed." Hinata pointed out.

"Your right. I'll sleep on the floor then; you take the bed." He said. What a gentleman.

"No, no, it's okay. I can sleep on the floor." Hinata insisted.

They fought verbally until Hinata gave in.

"I'll go get lunch and other food supplies" Hinata went out while Sasuke sat on the bed and just stared at the place Hinata was standing seconds ado.

"why am I being so nice to her! and why did I say yes to training her!" Sasuke frustratedly sighed and got up. he went to the kitchen and picked up a few tomatoes from the fridge. he went back to the couch and chomped down the tomatoes. he had already eaten three tomatoes when the door opened.

"I'm back!" Hinata came in carrying three bags full of supplies. she looked like she was about to drop them on the floor so Sasuke took the bags from her.

"honestly, how can you be a ninja and not lift bags of groceries!" Sasuke glared at her. "well i wasn't trained in that!" Hinata puffed out her cheeks like a four-year-old. it was the cutest thing to Sasuke but being the arrogant Uchiha he was, he wouldn't admit it to himself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

one month had passed smoothly and Hinata and Sasuke were getting used to each other presence.

"Sasuke-Kun!!!!!!! I don't get it!!!" Hinata whined. she had gotten the hang of many fire style jutsus so Sasuke had introduced her to lightning style. she had been doing great until Sasuke thought that maybe he could teach Hinata Chidori, but she couldn't position her hand just right when it was so obvious, to Sasuke at least.

"it's like this airhead" Sasuke took her arm and moved it a little to the left.

"well you can't even notice the difference and the lightning still comes to my palm so it doesn't matter" Hinata argued. her skin tingled from his touch and her heart was beating furiously because of the proximity.

"but it does matter when you're fighting. you could miss and severely damage yourself or someone you don't mean to." Sasuke scolded.

Hinata practiced some more and before she knew it, she had the technique down. "good job. that's enough for today. let's go take a bath and then you can cook dinner." Sasuke placed his hand on her shoulder, his chest and her back almost touching.

"I'll shower first." Sasuke headed off to the waterfall that they had been using as a shower. in the meantime, Hinata grilled a chicken for their dinner.

after Sasuke was done, Hinata went to take her shower. not even a minute later, when she turned around, she saw Sasuke staring at her naked body.

"AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!"

Hinata covered herself with her towel while a deep blush crept onto her face. she looked up to see that Sasuke was still standing there with a mysterious glow in his coal-black eyes. "GO AWAY YOU PERVERT!!" Hinata threw a small pebble at him. it hit in n the head, snapping him out of his dazed state. Sasuke ran away blushing from head to toe and with a nosebleed that he somehow covered up. he was a red-blooded man who had his moments.

Hinata finished her shower as fast as she could and headed back to the tents and the fire.

"Hinata, look, I'm very sorry! i didn't mean to peak at you! I just came back to get my shampoo!" Sasuke was an Uchiha and every Uchiha had its pride, but they were also respectful and didn't hesitate to accept their mistakes.

If this was twelve-year-old Sasuke or sixteen-year-old Sasuke, he wouldn't have apologized even if his life depended on it, but this Sasuke was mature and knew what he had done wrong.

"It's okay. Let's eat." Hinata was still blushing as she served a piece of chicken to Sasuke.

They ate in complete silence and went to sleep with only a small "goodnight" to each other.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Another month had flashed by, the shower incident not talked about. They were back on talking terms and Sasuke was still training Hinata.

They were on their way to the hidden sand village and...

"Ah!" Hinata shouted.

A hand was at her waist, travelling upwards. "Chidori!" Hinata's hand flew to his stomach.

She missed but she managed to hit him on his side. She activated her byakugan and hit him with her twin lion fists, draining him of his chakra, she then proceeded to pierce the chakra point that would paralyze him.

"Are you okay Hinata!?" Sasuke panickily asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine, but this guy isn't!" Hinata wanted to smack that guy so hard, his ancestors would feel it.

"Who are you?" Hinata got no response and in seconds, ninjas were jumping from everywhere in an ambush.

Hinata had mainly used the Hyuga clan technique, sometimes using the fireball justsu and a few lightning style techniques.

Her byakugan had helped her a lot by finding the weak spot in every person so she could direct the blow at that weak spot.

When they were done with the attackers, Sasuke looked at the pile of bodies that surrounded him and Hinata.

"Looks like you're getting the hang of using ninjutsu in battle." He said as he saw the burn marks and scars on the enemy ninja's bodies.

"They're not dead so we should turn them in at the sand. "Hinata picked up two heavy male bodies and hoisted them up on her shoulders.

"You've grown stronger Hyuga, you couldn't even lift 4 bags before," Sasuke smirked as he picked up the rest of the bodies (3 bodies).

They soon made it to the village hidden in the sand and turned in the shinobi.

They booked an inn and stayed the night there since it was pretty late already.