26-

Woo! I just wanted to start this chapter of by saying how sorry I am for not updating. 2020 is here and y'all didn't get an update. I am so sorry. I can't even make an excuse because I don't have one. There were no problems but I just didn't write. I'm sorry and I'll try my best to update often. Please forgive me and continue to support this story!

I hope everyone had a great 2020 even though ww3 is a potential threat.

"We got them. They were fast but we were faster." Sakura said, first bumping
Sai.

"Good work. Let's get back home."

Hinata whipped her head towards Sasuke so hard, she thought she heard a crack coming from there.

"Home? We're going home?" The blue haired girl asked in shock.

"Yes. For a while atleast. I want to travel more because I don't think I have truly forgiven myself fully yet, but I want to rest and spend some time with you." He nodded, thinking his words carefully before speaking.

"O-ok." Hinata was struck speechless, brushed was excited.

"Woo! Let's turn them in and go home!" Naruto threw an arm around Sasukes shoulder and they started to walk.

"Let's stay on an in for the night and leave tomorrow!" Sakura suggested.

"Yes, that would be best." Sasuke nodded as they walked through the streets.

"What about that one?" Sai pointed out a decent looking in just down the street.

"That ones just fine. We'll stay there." Sasuke looked at Hinata for confirmation, to which she smiled and nodded.

"Well then, let's go!"

"Hinata will stay with me. You three can share a room." Sakura and Narutos eyes almost popped out of their sockets at Sasukes words.

What had happened to their best friend? Hinata had changed the man completely.

Hinata looked back with an awkward half smile before letting Sasuke drag her to the room.

"Sasuke that was not nece- mn!" Hinatas eyes widened as Sasuke pulled her in a rough and needy kiss.

He pulled her up and took her to the bed where he threw her down roughly. Not even giving her a moment to think, he was ontop of her again.

"God... you are so beautiful." His hot breath fanned over her ear and cheek, raising goosebumps like a wildfire.

He nibbled on her ear before moving down to graze the soft skin of her neck with his teeth.

Hinata was ashamed by how much she liked him being so sudden and rough. She was NOT raised like this.

"Sasuke..." his name slipped out of her tongue so easily, so smoothly, like it was as natural as breathing.

"Ah-!" Her eyes shit open when he sucked on her neck, biting, licking and sucking.

It felt so good.

His hands traveled down the side of her body, touching everything until it came back up to rest on her waist.

They were both in a haze, loving every moment of it.

But it was like something finally came through Sasukes foffed brain that made his stop making hickies on Hinatas neck and shoulders and pull away.

"Mnm... no. Keep going." Hinata pulled him back in for a kiss, letting his heavier body press her light one into the soft mattress.

"Are you sure?" As much as Sasuke wanted to, he had to make sure she fully consented.

"Yes! Now keep going."

He had a feeling, something inside him told him to stop doing whatever he was doing right away.

"No." He climbed off of her petite body and pulled her up in a sitting position.

"Hinata, you need to think this through. We can't do it just because we're in the moment. You might regret it later." He started into her eyes, cupping her hands in his way bigger ones.

"Sasuke..." Hinata wanted to do it so bad, but she knew this wasn't something you could do without even giving it a though.

"Ok, fine, you win. But the next time I don't say anything, just go with it, ok?" She pressed a hand to his  cheek with a soft smile.

"Ok." She kissed him on the lips, letting it linger before pulling away and getting up.

"I'm gonna go to the sauna, ok?" She said as she grabbed a change of clothes amd everything else she needed before heading out.

Just as she opened the door and walked a few steps, she bumped into someone.

"Sakura."

"Hinata."

You could feel the tension in the air, it was thick enough to cut through with a big knife.

Suddenly, Sakura sighed and leaned against the wall.

"You going to the sauna?" Shw asked with a surprisingly soft smile.

"Yeah..." Hinata was sceptical of her.

"Me too. Let's go together." Hinata was easily swayed, and it was clear here by her just following Sakura without another word.

Once the two girls were in the hot water, Sakura sighed again.

"I'm sorry Hinata. I'm sorry for trying to steal Sasuke from you. I'm sorry for using Naruto. I'm sorry for using you. I'm such a horrible person who doesn't deserve to even look at you people, but I ask you to forgive me." Sakura ducked her head to the side, not letting Hinata see her tears.

"Sakura..." Hinatas heart hurt seeing Sakura like this. No matter what, she was once ber best friend, and it was hard getting over the loss of a friendship.

"I forgive you Sakura. I'm sure you're only saying sorry because you really mean it."

"I do! But I feel like a piece of shit. I've ruined your lives. I made Naruto feel like he's not worth shit. I broke your heart by dating him when I knew you liked him. I tried seducing Sasuke when I knew he already like someone. I'm a horrible person, but now that I've realised my mistakes, I'm so, so sorry."

This time, Sakura didn't bother hiding her tears.

They streamed down her cheeks as she made her confession.

"I forgive you Sakura. Completely." Hinata suddenly pulled the pink haired girl in a hug.

And that was all Sakura needed to start bawling her eyes out.

"I don't deserve you!" She cried, burning her headin her knees.

"No, a friend is just what you need." Hinata smiled.

Her kindness saved a life that day, and she may not know it, but Sakura was grateful for that her whole life.