16

"What's that!?" Sakura asked, looking at the giant stone statue that had come out of nowhere.

It pounded on the ground with its foot, making everyone jump up.

Sasuke was quick enough to grab Hinata bridal style before jumping.

The stature fixed its eyes on them.

Suddenly, they saw Naruto's whole-body glow orange and him summoning Kurama.

Kurama lunged out and started attacking the monster immediately. He threw him over his head, but the monster would not stop. It locked in a hand to hand fight with Kurama, making them both fall down.

"Its Toneri!" Shikamaru shouted.

From afar, Toneri was seen standing on top of a bird making hand signs.

His whole body turned a neon teal colour and black balls appeared out of thin air.

"Silver wheel: rebirth explosion!" He yelled.

A tornado blew through the air, catching them in the worst of it.

Hinatas clothes flew away, but before she could fly away too, Sasuke caught her hand so they were at least together.

Kurama blasted the monster with a tailed beast beam, breaking off its leg, but to his surprise, it pieced back together.

"Hinata..."

"I'm fine." She said, getting up.

A stone shot between her and Sasuke and the only things heard were Hinata's screams.

"No!"

Sasuke cleared the dust, and above him was Toneri, gripping Hinata by her hair.

"Hinata belongs to me! You can watch his last moments in there!" A cage appeared out of thin air. He tossed her in there with no care.

"Hinata!" Sasuke yelled, going after her.

Toneri attacked Sasuke, who dodged his attacks.

Suddenly, Narutos Rasen shuriken cut thshuriken cut through the bird that Toneri was on, but Toneri defended himself.

Toneri came at both of them, engaging them in a lightning-fast battle. They crashed and collided into things.

"The world created by the sage of six paths is a failure! I'll destroy it and you!" He yelled.

Naruto formed a group of Rasengan and Sasuke formed a Chidori meanwhile Toneri formed his own attack.

"No way I'm gonna let you destroy the earth!" Naruto and Sasuke collided with Toneri.

"Rasengan barrage!"

"Chidori!"

The ground beneath them formed a crater from the weight of the attack.

The attacks continued until a sudden beam of golden light shot out from Toneris hand.

"Golden wheel rebirth explosion!"

"What just happened...?" Kakashi said as he looked high int the sky.

"The moon! It just split in two!"

"That's it. It's over."

"It's not over until I say it is!" Naruto's voice emerged from somewhere between all the ruble.