9

Naruto woke up feeling nauseated and with a pounding headache, and the fact that he wasn't in his room was even more terrifying.

He saw a door in the room and ran into it, presuming that it was the bathroom. And thankfully, it was.

He puked his guts out and blurry memories from last night came to his mind.

From Sakura breaking their relationship to him blacking out.

He washed his face and brushed his teeth with the brush that was in its packaging. He walked back out to the room, a small box on the table catching his attention.

A note was stuck in it and Naruto took it out and read it.

"Dear Naruto,
If you don't remember anything, then you came last night to the Hyuga compound drunk and crying. Since you were in no condition to even walk, you stayed here. The box on the table contains Sakura's ring. You gave me the ring last bight but i think you didn't mean it. Do whatever you want with it.

-Hinata."

Naruto picked up the box and plucked the delicate ring from its holder.

A few tears came to his eyes but he wiped them away. He left the room in search for Hinata but bumped into someone else instead.

"Naruto!?" The girl with long brown hair and lavender eyes shouted. She was very similar to Hinata in features such as the face shape.

"Hanabi! Can I talk to Hinata?" He asked

"Sakura-san came here a while ago and took Onii-chan with her to do something." She smiled.

"Thanks, Hanabi-chan." He thanked her and was out of the Hyuga household in record time.

He searched every inch of the streets for any signs of Sakura or Hinata.

He was around the training ground areas when he heard a loud 'boom!'

He ran to the training ground to see what was going on.

What he came across was not the ideal sight.

Sakura was fighting Hinata, punching the ground so that it would shatter, and her byakugou seal was activated.

"Give up on him!" Sakura shouted and punched the ground with a roar of "SHANNAOOO"

"Why should I!? You had your chance! Now I have mine!" Hinata used her twin lion fist on Sakura with wasn't as effective as it usually was because of her seal, or else all her chakra would have been taken out of her.

Naruto thought that they were talking about him and a fire of hope ignited within him. Maybe Sakura still loved him.

"I broke up with Naruto because I never loved him! I always loved Sasuke and when he came back, I was sure he would accept me! But no! He just had to start liking you a stalker, weirdo, weak girl like you!" Sakura kicked Hinata. Hinata got up and distanced herself.

Naruto felt a sharp pain go through his heart when he heard what Sakura had said.

Hinata flashed through hand signs and yelled "fire style: phoenix flower Jutsu!"

Sakura tried to dodge with clear surprise on her face but failed when the ends of her shirt got burnt, along with her right hand and both legs.

"Argh!" She whined like a four-year-old child. Since her seal was activated, it healed her completely in a few seconds.

While she was distracted whining, Hinata closed in on her.

"Eight trigrams: one hundred twenty-eight palms!"