32. Football, beer, manly things

Start from the beginning

Hours after the shooting ended and it was still messing with me. Zayn and I were headed back to the hotel while the others were still finishing up their scenes and Veronica Malik would not leave my mind. Once we got through the massive crowd of fans who were waiting outside, we made our way up to my hotel room.

"After being a woman all day I need to do something to reinstate my manhood," Zayn said, flopping onto the bed.

"You wanna punch me?"

"Kinda, yeah."

"Alright you get one clean shot. In the arm," I responded, slapping my bicep.

Zayn prepared a fist and I closed my eyes, waiting for him to power into my arm, but instead he kissed his knuckles and went in gently, tapping them against my heart tattoo.

"I'm too soft. I couldn't hurt you."

"He said romantically with his hand around my neck," I replied.

Zayn raised his eyebrows at me and smirked. I proceeded to turn on the TV and the first thing that came on was the film "Pretty Woman."

"Okay that's too ironic," he said, sitting up against the bed pillows

"I think the universe is trying to tell you something, Zayn," I said, wiggling my eyebrows at him as I grabbed us beers out of the mini fridge, even though I didn't even like beer.

"Will you let it go already!? Veronica is never coming back."

I pouted for dramatic affect and laid down next to him on the bed.

"Can you please turn this shit off and put on something else? Like football," Zayn said and I rolled my eyes.

"Wish I could have taken Veronica back to my hotel room instead of you; she seemed like more fun."

"You're ridiculous."

I turned "Pretty Woman" off and found a football game, which I actually ended up getting really into around my fourth drink, switching over to hard seltzer because I just really, really hated the taste of beer for some reason

I turned "Pretty Woman" off and found a football game, which I actually ended up getting really into around my fourth drink, switching over to hard seltzer because I just really, really hated the taste of beer for some reason. About midway through the game I noticed Zayn was trying to get my attention. He kept glancing at me, but I pretended not to notice. Usually it was me that was always trying to get Zayn's attention, because I was typically the more pathetic one. But the more into the game I got, the more he tried to direct my focus toward him. I decided I was going to prove to myself that I wasn't a pushover. Zayn's mysterious spell didn't always have to work and I was going to stand my ground and watch this game without having any sex whatsoever.

Then Zayn took off his pants.

"It's hot as fuck in here no?"

"No it's not."

"Well, I'm hot."

He laid beside me with his legs spread open, practically inviting me to look at the outline of his cock through his briefs. But I didn't take one peek at him. I just laid there with my legs crossed in front of me. Trust me, it was difficult. I kept making this forced small talk about the game and I could tell Zayn was frustrated by his body language. I tried to hide my amusement. After a little while Zayn leaned over and whispered in my ear something I never thought I'd hear him say.

"What do I have to do to get you to fuck me?"

Remember how I literally just said Zayn's spell didn't always have to work and I was going to stand my ground? Well, I lied.