fourteen

! Don't Forget To Vote !

Anastasia

The hotel was huge. Lights flickered and shined the whole outside with white and blue decorations. The trees and bushes that surrounded the area had blue and white flowers sticking outside of the. I had never seen anything quite like it, it was amazing.

Every step on the white carpet to the entrance was magical. The lights turned on when you walked passed and shut up immediately after. It almost felt like I was in a fantasy.

"Whoa-" My eyes met up with Zachery's as I wrapped my arm around his. "You look amazing." His comment made me smile, Zachery was my date for tonight. It was a last minute thing.

The second we walked in, there were bodies everywhere with a white cup in their hands. Music flared and the decorations were similar to the outside. Tables had white cloth with candles that shone blue. It was truly a 5 minute fantasy.

"Hey guy- whoa Anastasia you look amazing." Violet came up for a hug but immediately stopped when she saw me. The rest followed behind her stopping at the sight of me and Zachery.

His suit was the color of my dress, with a blue flower in the pocket. His tie was also blue, along with dress shoes matching the color of my heels. Which were killing me already with every step.

"Holy shit Anastasia, you look..different?" Loren chirped up and Meredith nodded eagerly. All the boys said their hello's and we walked over to an empty table near the dance floor.

My legs were crossed over one another as I rested my hands that latched onto my knees. This dress had no moving room so I could not sit how I normally do. "I am getting us drinks. Water?" I nodded my head yes and off he went.

He goes whole Asher came. Sitting down next to Meredith, he placed his arm over Meredith's shoulders and leaned back. Jerking his head back with a little shake to fix his hair that was messy.

A pure black suit with shoes to match. The only themed thing on his was the flower Meredith just put in his front pocket.

"I think it is the best thing that you did not get the dress at that boutique. This- this one is the one for you." Loren looked with her eyes going up and down from my head to toes. Meredith proceeded, "So- you and Zachery, huh?"

"What? N-" I was cut off my Zachery placing a drink in front of me, "Thank you."

"Anything for the lady." He clicked his tongue with a wink and sat next to me with his cup in his hand.

Everyone was off in their own conversations for a while. I noticed Asher glancing at Zachery and I for moments in between his very few words he placed every now and then.

Violet dragged everyone to the dance floor. Everyone except Asher. Meredith looked a bit awkward. Smiling at her, I grab her hand and placed it in Zachery's so they could dance together. I mocked the tongue click and wink Zachery did earlier and laughed as I walked away.

I went back to the table where Asher was. Dancing was not something I wanted to do since the heels are my worst enemy for tonight. Everyone now and then, words of the Waltz were spoken.

The talk of switching partners three times seemed to make everyone nervous with who's arms they would end up in tonight.