"You Are My Queen!"

Comenzar desde el principio

I am aware that Landon, Aiden and Thomas are going to be with her with some more men but the more she has the better. Also I had told her that Elias would go with her as well but both she and I changed our minds about it as he is madder than all of us at Lucas (Alice is his mate and Lucas wanted to give her to someone else, not to mention his rude yet disrespectful behavior to her) and we are afraid that if these two meet Elias is going to kill him. And moreover Lucas wanted to see Alice as well but she didn't want to and Diana denied it firmly without giving him opportunity to negotiate.

Violet is also accompanying Diana because she is Luke's sister and Lucas has no idea about who Diana is (I mean that she is my mate and his Queen, Diana wanted to keep it as a secret) and Lucas said that he wouldn't accept to meet Luke's Beta without a member of his family.

Do you believe it? This bastard is shameless! This is what I was talking about when I didn't want her to go but what can I do when Diana wants so much to take her of it on her own?

And what can I do to make her open up to me as for her nightmares?

Gideon told me about them and I want to help her but I don't know how to talk to her about it. I am sure she is going to get mad at me and I don't want her to find out that I talked with Gideon about it, I don't want to put him in difficult situation and this is why I have to approach her discreetly as for this.

He said that her nightmares have to do with her 'parents' the day they almost killed her in the forest and some other times that they had abused her quite seriously, with the time she had gotten shot in England, one more is about me killing Eva some days ago and also they are about me...

Yeah, the day I rejected her, she keeps on dreaming it and this is breaking my heart!

I have hurt her so damn much and I don't know how I am going to make her forget or ease the pain...

"Just try to prove her that you really love her!" Devon says being in my mind again and I nod.

At least today that Diana will be at the meeting for some hours I will be free to do some more work without being worried if she notices something or not and...

"Good morning everyone!" she says and I snap my head to her while she is getting in.

There she is!

She looks fantastic and so... Different!

She is wearing a dark blue female suite costume with a white shirt and black high heels, her hair is back in a low formal tail and her makeup is quite simple and nothing too dark.

"Good morning honey! How do you feel today?" my mom asks as Diana comes closer and I stand up to pull her seat back.

"I am great although I am quite impatient about the meeting..." she replies and gives me a small smile as she sits with my help and I take my place again at the head of the table.

"Are you ready?" Landon asks with meaning (he also wants to kill Lucas already) and Diana chuckles.

"More than ready!"

"Mmm can Dominic record it? I would like to watch it with some popcorn as I am going to miss it in reality?" Jeremy asks me and I roll my eyes while everyone start laughing.

I have to admit he has a point! I want to watch it because I am curious to see Diana in action at the diplomatic part, Violet told me only that she is a real killer and Ellie with Thomas agreed because they has seen her in this role in the past.

"I think you have to ask your Queen... If she feels comfortable with it I can call Dominic and tell him! The room has cameras anyway!" I say turning to Diana that doesn't seem annoyed, in fact she looks pleased.