Chapter 1

~Y/N POV~. Future chapters will all be Y/n POV.

(PRESENT TIME.)

"Mommy! I can't find my shoe!"

I sigh to myself at my son's constant habit of losing his shoes, that's what happens when he leaves them lying about the place.

"I'll be there in a moment Jihyun!"

I could hear his little patter of feet run around the apartment as I finished washing the bowl he used for his breakfast this morning. I smile to myself thinking about my little boy, he's a bright boy and he's all the family I have left. My parents kicked me out the house after I found out I was pregnant so I moved in with Mia until Jihyun was a year old. I'll forever be grateful to her and her family for taking me in when they did.

After placing the dish on the draining rack I wen searching for Jihyun's shoe. The last place I saw it was in the bathroom this morning when I gave them to him when he was brushing his teeth. I searched high and low in the bathroom, even in the bath tub and the cupboard but no show was found so I made my way to his little bedroom. It's not big but it's enough for his bed, clothes and toys, he doesn't complain.

The door bell goes off and Jihyuns feet were heard running from the living room.

"I'll get it!" Jihyun

I heard the door open and I made my way to the door to see who it was.

"Aunty Jennie!" Jihyun

I got there in time to see him jump up at Jennie with open arms. She laughs at him to pick him up for a quick cuddle and to walk in after and closing the door.

"Good morning my sister from another mister." Jennie

"Morning to you too Jennie, why such the good mood?"

She placed Jihyun back on his feet and he took off running again. He never sits still.

"Am I not aloud to be in a good mood today?" Jennie

I walked over to the living room and picked up Jihyuns spiderman backpack for day care.

"You are but why all of a sudden?"

"Well if you must know I have a date today!" Jennie

She squealed, clapping her hands. I laughed at her excitement and started searching through the bag to make sure he's got everything needed for the day.

"That's great! What's his name?"

"His name his Minjun. Remember I met him last week when we bumped into each other and he fell over, remember?" Jennie

Oh yeah , I remember that now. We were in the park with Mia and Jihyun and this guy ran into her while jogging but for some reason he was the one that went flying while Jennie just stood there untouched, it was pretty funny.

"I remember the guy."

I zipped the bag up once it was checked and I swung it over my shoulder.

"Mommy I found my shoe!" Jihyun

He came running in with the shoe in his hands. I picked him up and placed him on the sofa to help him place it on and tie the shoe lace for him. Once all done I stood back up and held his little hand in mine to guide him to the door, to leave.

"You're still okay with me coming with you, right?" Jennie

"Of course."

I giggled and waved her over to follow me out. We both work at the supermarket down town and she needed a lift to work because her car currently wasn't working.

We both walked to my car and got in, of course I made sure Jihyun was strapped into his car seat before driving off to day care first.

"Have you seen Mia since last week?" jennie

I shake my head at her with my eyes still on the road.

"No but I spoke to her last night, she's been busy working for her dad at the bank."

"Oh yeah, didn't she say she might be able to find out who's been sending you all that money for years." Jennie

That was a fact, when the news about me being pregnant became popular around school I started receiving large amount of money into my bank account. I don't know who puts it there or where it's from but I've tried so many ways to find out and to put a stop to it but the bank constantly tell me there's no way to stop it and its' confidential to tell me who it is, in other words they don't want to tell me. So hopefully with Mia working there now she might be able to pull some strings to put a stop to it. I mean the money has helped out a lot and I've only ever used it for Jihyun or bills but most of it now goes in a savings account of Jihyun for when he's older to start him off in life.

"Yeah she told me she might be able to find out and put a stop to it."

"Why would you want to stop it, it helps you out doesn't it?" Jennie

"Well of course it does."

"Then why stop it, Jihyun has only got you. It's not like his father is around." Jennie

"Jennie stop."

I sighed to her. I was growing frustrated at the mention of a father for Jihyun. Yes the money helps out a lot more than I could care to admit but its wring taking money from someone I don't know. The word father makes me want to throw up. Mia and Jennie both know what happened that night since Mia found me in that room and they both believed me while the two people that were suppose to love me no matter what did not. Jihyun's getting to an age now where he asks about his father but I just tell him he's away for work and that I don't know when he's coming back. It does the trick for now but how will I explain it to him when he's older.

In fact he use to ask if an old picture I have of Hoseok was his father but no he's not. Though Hoseok said during my pregnancy he was going to be a father figure for my son when he was born since he too was there during my pregnancy but then disappeared after graduation just before I gave birth. I haven't seen him since and I miss him all the time.

There was more silence in the car other than the radio playing for a little bit of noise. A song came on the radio and I knew it was Jihyun's favourite song. Looking in my rear view mirror he was swaying side to side in his seat, singing the words looking down at his blue teddy in his hands. Despite how this little boy came to be I love him with every bone in my body, I'd die for him and he has no idea wit his innocent little mind.

But every time I look at him as he's growing up his features change, they change into something that I don't recognise at all. He use to look like me when he was a baby but now, he may be growing up to look like his father.

Who ever that may be?