Chapter 83

Chapter 83

ECHO'S POV

*One Month Later*

"This place is really nice." I said as Haven and I sat in a nice restaurant, eating dinner.

"Yeah, it's new so I thought I'd give it a try." He smiled.

"Well the food is delicious." I said and he agreed. "How's work?"

"Sucks." He laughed. "You?"

"Same." I giggled.

"You know what, fuck it. I can't avoid this anymore. Echo, would you like to be my girlfriend again?"

"Fuck it, hmm, that's a nice way to ask." I chuckled and he smriked at me.

"You know what I mean."

"Yes Haven, I'll be your girlfriend." He came around to my side of the table and passionatley kissed me. I kissed back, wrapping my arms around him.He pulled away and smiled at me.

"God, I missed your lips." He sighed.

"Me too."

"I missed something else too." He winked, placing his hands on my hips.

"You're not to that point yet, Haven." I winked. He pouted and I kissed him again. "It's not working." I said, slipping out of his grip and continuing to eat.

"You just love torturing me, don't you?"

"Yup." I said with a smirk. He playfully rolled his eyes and went back to his chair. "I love you." I said. He stuck out his tongue and then continued eating.

"I love you too." He said.

***************************************************************************************

Sorry it's short. Probably going to end soon.

Listening to Boys 'Round Here~ Blake Shelton ------>

30 COMMENTS FOR NEXT CHAPTER