Chapter 77

Chapter 77

ECHO'S POV

We spent a few more days at Disneyland and then spent two days at Knott's Berry Farm before going back to our apartment.

"I don't want to go back to work tomorrow." I whined as I cuddled into Haven's side on the couch.

"I know. But we're adults, and it's what adults do."

"I wanna be a kid again." I pouted.

"I know, sometimes I do too, but at least we don't have to listen to our parents anymore."

"True." I giggled, looking up at him. I kissed him and he looked down at me with a raised eyebrow.

"What was that for?" He asked.

"Just a thank you. Thank you for the vacation, thank you for being mine."

"Well thank you for being mine." He chuckled. "I love you."

"I love you too." I said, kissing him again. "Come on, we should get to bed." I said, standing up.

"Just one more show." He whined.

"We're adults now Haven, and we have to work tomorrow."

"Ugh, I hate being an adult." He groaned, standing up. I just smirked and walked into the bedroom. I got ready for bed and climbed into bed where Haven already was.

"I love you." I repeated, snuggling into his side and closing my eyes.

"I love you too." He said, kissing the top of my head.

*****************************************************************************************

So, this was short. It sucked. I'm sorry. I worked all day :p

I HAVE NO IDEAS SO....LEAVE SOME BELOW?

Listening to 99 Luftballons~ Nena ------------>

30 COMMENTS FOR NEXT CHAPTER