Chapter 10

Chapter 10

HAVEN'S POV

"Davey!" I called, running up to him in the hall.

"Oh, hey Haven." He said.

"Where's Echo? I haven't seen her today."

"Oh, she stayed home today."

"Why? Is she sick?"

"I'm probably not supposed to tell you this, but Steven tried to rpe Echo."

"That bastard." I mumbled. "Thanks." I said, going to my next class. I walked in and saw Steven sitting down. I started to get really angry, just thinking about the things he might of done to Echo. I walked over to him and punched him in the nose.

Steven's head flew back and he covered his nose, looking at me like I had gone crazy.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR PROBLEM PURDY!" Steven screamed at me, standing up and getting in my face, blood dripping from his nose. I pushed hi, pinning him against the wall.

"You tried to rpe Echo." I said quietly, banging his head against the wall. He kncoked my feet out from under me and got on top of me, punching me in the face. I started punching back and soon, we were rolling around on the ground, beating the shit out of each other. All the other kids in the class circled around us, chanting "Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight!".

"BOYS!" The teacher shouted as she ran back into the room. She ran to the phone and called the office as we continued fighting. The teacher got  a few students to pull us apart and it ended up taking six to hold nus back.

"YOU'RE A FUCKING ASSHOLE!" I screamed. Steven swung his leg at me, trying to knock me to the ground again.

"FAG!"

"I HOPE YOU END UP IN JAIL ONE DAY FOR DOMESTIC ABUSE!"

"GOD I JUST WANT TO PUNCH YOU IN YOUR UGLY LITTLE RAT FACE." The cops that worked for the school came and carried us down to the office. We continued shouting at each other all the way to the principals office. They sat us down and stood behind us while another one stood in between us.

"Boys! What on earth is going on here?" The principal asked, banging his fist on his desk to shut us up.

"HE'S A FUCKING ASSHOLE!" I screamed, glaring at Steven.

"I HOPE YOU FUCKING KILL YOURSELF!"

"Okay, I don't care what is going on. All I know, is you two were fighting during class and you're shouting profanities, so you're both suspended for a week. I've already called your parents to come pick you up."

"HE SHOULD BE ARRESTED FOR RPE!"

"I DIDN'T RPE HER!"'

"YOU TRIED TO!"

"BOYS!" The principal shouted. Two cops grabbed Steven and took him to another room to wait for his parents while I sat in the principals office, waiting for mine. The nurses tended to my wounds, trying to clean me up a bit and made sure i didn't have any severe damage.

I ended up with a black eye, a busted lip and a few cuts and bruises.

My parents were the first to arrive and they ruished into the principal's office.

"Haven!" My mom cried out, rushing to my side once she saw my face. "Are you okay?"

"I'm fine, ow." I said as she touched my lip, making me flinch.

"Riot, he got in a fight with a kid!" My dad exclaimed. The principal explained to them exactly what happened between Steven and I, letting them know I had a week long suspension.

"We'll talk about this later." My dad said, thanking my principal before taking me out to the car, my mom following us. I got in the back seat, my parents getting in the front.

"Haven, I never thought we would have to come to the school because you got in a fucking fight with a kid!" My dad exclaimed.

"You could've been seriously hurt!" My mom said.

"You just don't understand." I sighed.

"Please tell me what I don't understand Haven."

"The kid I fought with was Echo's ex boyfriend. H-He tried to rpe her."

"Oh my god." My mom said.

"Davey told me. It just really pissed me off and I let my anger get the best of me."

"Well, I like that you stood up for a friend, but you're still grounded. Violence isn't the solution Haven."

"But I'm still grounded for being a jerk to Echo."

"I know, an extra week is added on now." He said and I groaned.

"Can I at least use the car for like five minute?"

"No! You're grounded! You know that!"

"Dad-"

"No Haven." He said as we pulled into the driveway. I got out of the car and sprinted away from the house.

"HAVEN!" My parents called but I just kept running.

*******************************************************************************************

Where is Haven going?

Listening to Knockin' On Heaven's Door~ Guns N Roses

30 COMMENTS FOR NEXT CHAPTER