Chapter 25

Chapter 25

ECHO'S POV

I was sitting on the couch, watching TV when the phone rang. I pauded the TV and answered the phone.

"Hello?"

"Hey Echo, you're home, right?" My mom asked.

"Yeah."

"Okay, well, I was thinking about what you told me this morning and so I had a little talk with your dad and Haven's parents. We're going to let Haven and Harmony stay with you guys until we get back. Wouild that make you feel better?"

"Yes! Thank you so much mom!"

"You're wel-"

"Echo, we are trusting the both of you. I don't want to come back home to a baby."

"Dad, calm down, you can trust us."

"I better."

"They should be there soon."

"Haven and Harmony can have the guest room." My dad said.

"Okay, thank you so much! Bye!"

"Bye." They said and I hung up. There was a knock on the door and I ran over, opening it to see Haven and Harmony.

"HAVEN!" I exclaimed, jumping onto him and wrapping my legs around his waist. I grabbed his face in my hands and kissed him, burrying my face into his shoulder and starting to sob.

"Shh, it's okay." He said, rubbing my back.

"Why is Haven here?"Davey asked.

"We;re staying with you guys for the next few months." Haven explained.

"Oh, cool." Davey said. I got off of him and wiped my eyes.

"Come on, I'll show you where you guys are staying." I said, ,leading them up the stairs and down the hall. "Sorry you have to share a bed."

"It's fin-"

"Aww-"

"It's fine." Haven said, glaring at his sister and she quickly shut her mouth.

***

I was laying in bed when I saw Haven walk past my room with a pillow and blanket.

"Haven?"

"Oh, I didn't know you were still awake."

"What are you doing?"

"Harmony is making me sleep on the couch." He shrugged. I scooted over and patted the empty spot on my bed.

"Come on."

"I don't know Echo, your dad sounded pretty serious when he threatened to neuter me."

"He'll never know, come on. Close the door behind you." He walked in and closed the door, climbing into bed with me. I smiled and kissed his lips.

"I'm so glad you're here."

"Me too." He said, kissing my lips back.

***

I walked down the stairs to start breakfast, Davey already watching TV on the couch.

"I'm going to tell dad."

"About what?" I asked, grabbing the box for pancakes.

"Haven sleeping with you last night." I widened my eyes.

"You wouldn't dare." He shook the phone at me with a smirk. "What the hell do you want you little rat? I'm already doing your homework."

"I get to watch TV whenever I want. You can't take it over."

"For a month."

"Fine." He said. I smiled and continued making breakfast.

"I could get used to this." Haven smirked as he walked into the kitchen, smacking my ass. I yelped and jumped, turning around to playfully glare at him.

****************************************************************************************

I need ideas! Don't suggest that Echo and Haven do it.

Listening to The Bomb Dot Com V2.0~ Sleeping With Sirens

40 COMMENTS FOR NEXT CHAPTER