Chapter 43

Chapter 43

ECHO'S POV

That following Monday I went back to school. It's safe to say, I'm having to go early before school and stay after school everyday to make up work and tests.

I was walking in the halls with Haven, waiting for the bell to ring when I saw a couple kissing against the lockers.

"Wait, is that Davey?" I asked. "it is! I'm going to embarass him!" I exclaimed.

DAVEY'S POV

"I love you." I said with a smile.

"I love you too." My girfriend, Isabella said. I leaned in and kissed her, grabbing her hips.

"DAVEY-WAVEY!" I groaned and threw my head back, knowing that voice.

"What's wrong?" Isabella asked. I looked behind Isabella to see Echo and Haven walking our way. She turned around and looked at them before turnign back to me. "Who are they?" She asked.

"She's my-"

"Davey!" Echo exclaimed, walking up to me and hugging me.

"Get off of me!" I grumlbed, trying to push her away.

"Davey, what is going on?" Isabella demanded.

"She's my-"

"Girlfriend! We're in love!" Echo excalimed. Isabella's eyes widened and I growled.

"Echo, let go of me, I swear I'm going to kick your leg." I said, tapping my foot against her cast.

"Come on Davety!" She played, kissing my cheek.

"Echo! Stop! She's my sister!" I exclaimed.

"And who are you?" Echo asked, turning to Isabella.

"I'm Isabella." She smiled.

"How long have you two been dating?"

"About a month. It was a week or two into school. We hung out a lot last year." I said.

"Do mom and dad know?"

"Not yet."

"Tell them." She said and the bell rang. "Bye!" She said, kissing my cheek before walking off with Haven. I wiped my cheek and rolled my eyes. I grabbed Isabella's hand and we started walking to her class.

"I think we should tell our parents." Isabella said.

"I'll see what I can do." I sighed.

"Good, love you, bye!"

"Bye." I said, kissing her lips and then rushing to my class.

***

I got home and I saw my dad sitting on the couch.

"Dad, where's mom?" I asked.

"Recording studio. How was school?"

"Good, um, I need to talk to you."

"About what?" He asked, pausing the TV. I sat down on the chair and sighed,

"Um, I have a girlfriend." I said.

"What! How long?"

"A month."

"Why am I just finding out about this?"

"We were like a week or less in and then Echo had her accident."

"Oh, I see. So, what's her name?"

"Isabella, we talked a lot last year."

"Okay, scale of Jerome to Katie, how attractive is she?"

"Katie times ten!"

"I'm going to have to meet this young lady." My dad smirked.

"What are you teaching our son?" My mom asked, walking in.

"Davey has a little girlfriend."

"Awh!"

"She's a Katie." I smiled.

"Andy! The Katie scale, really?"

"You're like a Katie times twenty. Don't worry, this will help him." My dad said.

"Whatever, invite her over one time." My mom said.

"Yeah, I'd love to embarass you." My dad laughed.

"Echo already took care of that."

"Oh, I need to hear this." My dad laughed.

"She came up to me in the hallway today and introduced herself as my girlfriend." I said and my dad laughed.

"I taught her well." My dad said. I rolled my eyes and went up the stairs.

************************************************************************************************

Listening to Scene Four- Don't You Ever Forget About Me~ Sleeping With Sirens

40 COMMENTS FOR NEXT CHAPTER