Chapter 90: Ivy Phoenix Purdy

ECHO'S POV

*Two months later*

"Echo." Haven said, walking into the living room where I was sitting.

"Yes?"

"How about we go to the beach. One last date before the baby comes." Haven said, sitting next to me. I was eight months pregnant and felt like a whale.

"Haven! I don't want to go swimming. Plus, I'll look like a fucking whale."

"But you're my-"

"Shut the fuck up. Fine." I groaned.

"Great." He smiled, kissing my cheek and going into the bedroom. He walked out a few minutes later wearing swim trunks and a muscle shirt.

"I'll go change. You better bring food."

"You can eat this di-"

"Haven, food."

"Yes dear." He said and walked into the kitchen. I stood up and walked into our bedroom, getting changed into my swimsuit and putting some shorts and a tank top on.

I walked out and Haven smiled at me.

"Beautiful."

"Shut up." I said. "Sorry."

"It's fine." I've been so mean lately because of my damn hormones. It made me feel so bad, but Haven understood.

"Let's go." He said, holding up the basket filled with food. He grabbed his keys and we walked down to the car.

"Those stairs get harder every day." I groaned.

"One more month." He said and I nodded. We made it to the bottom and walked out to the car. We got in and drove to the beach.

We put out stuff down and Haven ran out into the water. I walked out and walked until my feet couldn't reach the bottom. I floated, letting the water relax me from all my tensions and stress. All of a sudden, water was splashed on me and I gasped, turning to see Haven laughed.

"HAVEN MICHAEL PURDY!" I screamed and splashed him back. We had a splashing war until we were both soaked. We laughed and kissed.

"Can you believe that it's no longer going to be just us?" Haven said.

"I know." I said. We messed around a bit more and laying down on the towels we brought.

"Let's take a walk." Haven said about ten minutes later.

"But that involves walking!" I groaned.

"Yeah, come on."

"Fine." I said, pulling on my shorts and walking along the shore with Haven for about five minutes.

"Look!" He exclaimed, pointing to something written in the sand. I let go of his hand and got closer.

"Will you marry me." I read. "Awh, someone prop-" I turned around, stopping mid sentence. Haven was down on one knee, looking up at me. "H-Haven." I said, tears coming to my eyes.

"Yeah, someone is going to propose." He laughed, grabbing my left hand and pulling out a ring box. He opened it and took a deep breath. "Echo, I love you so much and I can't imagine a life without you. We've been friends since birth and you are the only person for me. We're going to have a child soon and I want to complete our family. Echo Melody Biersack, will you marry me?"

"Yes." I said, not even having to think about it. He slipped the ring on my finger and stood up. He grabbed my face and kissed my lips, hugging me tightly.